Duelling & Diablo 3 > General discussion

PvP Blog

<< < (3/5) > >>

Mr.Mag:
I doubt that this rule will go. unbalanced items are much more problem. problably we'll start with no specific rules to figure out pvp

Hamer:
for sure we have to start without any limits whatsoever, so the league can attract players new to diablo pvping or that dont know anything about d2 pvp communities, then some limitations may be added

Ajantis:

--- Quote from: Hamer on December 30, 2012, 19:32:16 pm ---for sure we have to start without any limits whatsoever
--- End quote ---
Depends on the exent to which Blizz is going to balance the duels in 1.0.7. If they decide just to give us the DECLARE HOSTILITY button with no balance changes, not applying any limits will be pointless. The game will be unplayable.

Glasgow:
1. Where is no balance, there is a place we can act.
2. The whole process of setting ban list /skills(runes) or items/ should be made by an experienced players who spend tons of hours for practice, so they can decide what is OverPowered (u'r still able to counter) and what is Pure IMBAlanced (u cannot). I think D3CL could co-operate here with other fan sites (surveys etc).
3. After the ban list i ready, i can see a possibility of customization like no paragon lvls, but guys - this is almost the last step before Arenas and TDM will be implemented

cheers

Hamer:
Ajantis, thats obvious, but i hope we will host the first tournament within 1-2 weeks from start, and that period is too short to come up with some wise rules, but later we will do whatever is necessary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version