Duelling & Diablo 3 > General discussion

PvP Blog

<< < (2/5) > >>

Mr.Mag:
interesting idea but i think it'll be hard to convince anyone to this. paragon levels are not bad at all, of course, they require a lot of time to reach max lvl which can be spent on pvp, not exping

Nemra:
Any rational human being who reaches paragon level 100 on more than one character is either loaded with cash to pay someone $1500+ to do 60-160 or should seek medical help.

Of course paragon levels do add some value, but personally I think having one character with paragon level 100 for MF'ing is sufficient enough - doing PvP with "just" 60 is just a solution that doesn't require spending ENORMOUS amounts of time doing pointless grinding and allows people to enjoy what they should, which is PvP.

I intend on PvP'ing with more than one character, but there is no way in this world that I will level them all up to plvl100 (life is too beautiful  ;) ).

Mr.Mag:
i understand, personally i have no time to lvl to 100 so your idea fits to me, but diablo is and was created for nolifes :D

Spirals:

--- Quote from: Nemra on December 28, 2012, 22:42:27 pm ---Any rational human being who reaches paragon level 100 on more than one character is either loaded with cash to pay someone $1500+ to do 60-160 or should seek medical help.

Of course paragon levels do add some value, but personally I think having one character with paragon level 100 for MF'ing is sufficient enough - doing PvP with "just" 60 is just a solution that doesn't require spending ENORMOUS amounts of time doing pointless grinding and allows people to enjoy what they should, which is PvP.

I intend on PvP'ing with more than one character, but there is no way in this world that I will level them all up to plvl100 (life is too beautiful  ;) ).

--- End quote ---

Same as in diablo 2 really? There wasn't a rule your character had to be lvl 99 in order to compete? I'd say make lvl 60 the minimum lvl for now and let people free in their lvling choices. Having the possibilitie to invest time/money into your characters comes with a return: higher base amount of stats. This is even less when compared to d2 where you'd get more skillpoints aswell.

Also, going with your point implies setting limits on items - you can use the same reasoning; money to buy best items vs casual gamer..  let people decide for themselves

good to finally start talking about these subjects!!!! Shame we have to, but it's thrilling aswell  :D

jointit:
If the community decides to cap pvp here on lvl 60 + para 0 i will leave instantly. What a load of crap. You can hit para 100 in 2 weeks if you dedicate yourself.

The argument that paragon levels doesnt bring much is better used to disregard a potential capping of them in pvp.

Oh god, is this the bnet forums?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version