Duelling & Diablo 3 > General discussion

Initial duel impressions PTR 1.07

<< < (5/8) > >>

Ajantis:
And actually, imho that is the way to go. Setting a cap for weapon dps/max main stat etc. At least that would make the game playable.

Still, I can see the rage of ppl, who spent billions of gold on their eq.

Spirals:
What an awful small playing ground.

One restriction becomes clear: if you enter the tp you lost the round - automatically?

Pretty sure Blizzard will put cap the damage before the public release of 1.07

Mr.Mag:
why? it's fun enough now and yet the fun is all about ;) pssst... blizz said me that in secret!

Nemra:
As Saesa and I have said above, I think even for the sake of making the first tournament enjoyable to some degree is to set a  weapon damage limit. I understand it can be frustrating for someone who spent zillions to buy their uber weapon but I'm sure they still have other gear to go on.

I just bought a 260 dps weap from the AH (5k gold!) to see how my damage would scale and I must say its less than 10% of what I did previously with my Skorn, so in terms of prolonging the length of the duel that could really be the trick.

Of course Blizz may decide to bring in some new changes to PvP before 1.07 goes live, but I reckon the chances are pretty slim and we should adapt and give the 300dps weapon limit a trial on PTR to see how it works in a practical situation.

Mr.Mag:
i agree. if blizz wont limit dmg in pvp - limiting dmg on weapon is a must.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version