Duelling & Diablo 3 > General discussion

PTR UP

<< < (5/6) > >>

Forti:
Why the Hell they buff Barb? I cant login info battle.net.. So i cant ask them.

N0F3aR:
I am barb,but even i think buffing Inspiring pressence will hurt the brawling.
So, as PvP community we should make a huge post and explain to blizzard that buffing life regen is madness and will destroy brawling. Life regen is not nesecary for pve (especially softcore) and its obviously enough for hardcore, so the only playce where is important is brawling and its already pretty enough.

So the admins of this league would be good to make a huge post on the forums about this and we (the players) will support it.

Damx:

--- Quote from: N0F3aR on April 19, 2013, 17:28:05 pm ---I am barb,but even i think buffing Inspiring pressence will hurt the brawling.
So, as PvP community we should make a huge post and explain to blizzard that buffing life regen is madness and will destroy brawling. Life regen is not nesecary for pve (especially softcore) and its obviously enough for hardcore, so the only playce where is important is brawling and its already pretty enough.

So the admins of this league would be good to make a huge post on the forums about this and we (the players) will support it.

--- End quote ---

lets make a post that brawling destroyed d3 .. hmm - it's  been already done !

kaio:
As many of u can see we tried hard to make rules to bLlance pvp and it was almost impossible Imo.
Now it's e e harder. If blizzard don't care about pvp it's really bard to go against them If they can simple make new patch every 30 days and change so much classes...

I dont wNt to be negTive but can't see a solution right now

Forti:
Lets do what we can, Barb will be the past pvp class and we Need agree with it. I think we Just get fun and play and ofc waiting.

By tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version