D3CL Community boards > News

The third season of the D3CL PvP League - preview

(1/3) > >>

Mr.Mag:
Comments on news http://www.d3cl.com/en/news/view/211/diablo3-the-third-season-of-the-d3cl-pvp-league-preview.htm

riot:
Is it possible to sign up with 2 different  classes (eg. wiz and barb) from the same acct? Just that my wiz will not be able to issue challenges to my barb.

Mr.Mag:
we have no such functionality so far. maybe in the next season... unless i'll have an additional free time to do it earlier.

N0F3aR:
I think you need to do something about following - some players face each other 3-5 times and obviosly when 1 of the players is less geared or just the enemy is too strong he lose that 3-5 games. But there is always some1 that evoid to fight top 5 players and still is in top 5 cuz that reason - he some how manage to escape from the fights. See the simple example :

Player Russs#2566 3rd from the last season never played against Vimer, Arcanis or Insane. So he won 3rd place without fighting the rest of the top 5 ranked players ( except me ). This is somehow unfair. I wont offend here Russs, he was good oppenent indeed.

Also another problem - 1 player can challenge another player frequently - like almost every week. Well, if they are similar and lets say player A wins 1st duel 5-4, then player B wins 2nd duel 5-4, they can face each other many times. But when some player beats the other 5-0 like 3 times in a row, its obviosly he needs more than 1 week to recover and play better next time. So my idea is to reduce the chance 1 player to challenge other when is obviosly better geared/skilled or just on higher PvP lvl. For example 3-4 times per season.

Mr.Mag:
remember that matchmaking is almost automatic. there should be some additional parameters to deal with it. gear is a subjective thing so not easy to implement as a limiting factor. past season final phaze league is something that should handle with avoiding duels

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version