D3CL Community boards > D3CL support & feedback

Rule question

(1/2) > >>

KNHO:
The Demon Hunter is not allowed to play the “bunker – style”. This style is defined by laying “Turrets” and/or “Spike Traps” and not coming out from the range of these traps.

Just played vs a Dh called "Ryba" in the league. This guy plays a full BT set, Rapidfire, Healing turret.
He sits 99% of the time inside the turret, not coming out from them.
A clear rule breaking isn´t it? What now? What to do in situations like that? I quess there are no active judges :)
Should players use "Fraps" for all matches to have proofs for stuff like that?

RoGH:
Maybe you should just stop after first round or something? :) Did you talk with him about the rule? Hes new in the league, maybe he wasnt aware of it?

KNHO:
Hi RoGH,
maybe set up a better defination of this rule? Right now the rule is very confusing.
The healing turet only makes sense if you sit in it, to heal up. So how do we have to understand the existing rule?
= Healing turret is not allowed to use for Dh´s?

Mr.Mag:
it's hard to prove such style. fraps is a good idea but if someone is not prepared for it, it's impossible to record a match. you need a witness :D

as Rogh said, maybe you should talk to him first?

KNHO:

--- Quote from: Mr.Mag on October 01, 2013, 16:26:30 pm ---it's hard to prove such style. fraps is a good idea but if someone is not prepared for it, it's impossible to record a match. you need a witness :D

as Rogh said, maybe you should talk to him first?

--- End quote ---

Forget this mag, i need the answer to my question!  :)

Right now the rule is very confusing.
The healing turet only makes sense if you sit in it, to heal up. So how do we have to understand the existing rule?
= Healing turret is not allowed to use for Dh´s?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version