Duelling & Diablo 3 > General discussion

Decimation

<< < (3/6) > >>

Superstate:
Version 5.0!

* Introducing view modes! I was worried about unnecessary information for the new user, and as such the Minimalist view mode is now default. There is a dropdown list above the DPS box that instantly changes the layout if you want to use the Advanced mode. Check picture below.
* Introducing Life mode! The default mode is Time (down in the alabaster box in the Equipped tab), but changing it to Life brings a new box forward to set the target health in k Life. Above the DPS another box has appeared with the finished time it took to reach the target health. Check picture below.
* The Items tab now highlights the rows of items you currently have equipped so you easily can see what item to edit. Check picture below.
* Fixed a serious bug causing the combat table to break down completely. The probability of getting hit could get negative in situations where a dodge was followed immediately after a Revenge proc causing a NaN error, which in itself is a SPOF.
Time Box

Highlighted rows for equipped items

Minimalist viewmode

Superstate:
Version 5.1!

* ​Cleave's native fury generation now separated from Reaping Swing / WMMW, fury generation for Cleave is now correct on multiple targets. Thanks to Draner for notifying me.
* Multiple primary generators no longer cast simultaneously.
* Using a gamestyle to delay casting Overpower / Revenge until after another attack has been abandoned. This means that Overpower / Revenge now incurs a regular ability cooldown.
* Momentum (Overpower) now functions correctly.

B4ST4RD:
Thanks very much for your efforts. I definitly will use this awesome tool of yours at release.

Superstate:
Version 5.2!

* Introducing Release day Mechanics! There's a quick nav button in the Equipped sheet that takes you to the previously hardcoded assumptions about some of the behaviours of the higher level runestones.
More information below.
* Dread Bomb modeled!
* Implemented the specific skill affixes.
* A small Thorns calculator added. It uses the same variables used for the combat table (all editable in the Advanced tab of course).
About the Release day Mechanics!

With these added, the spreadsheet effectively doesn't need to be in a beta state any longer, since the true D3 mechanics is some combination of the following mechanics. These are the mechanics you can change with simple lists:

* Impunity - multiplicative/additive
* WotB IAS - multiplicative/additive
* Insanity DIM - multiplicative/additive
* Battle Rage DIM - multiplicative/additive
* WW Dmg - Dmg / Cycle or Dmg / Hit
* WM Fury Gain - Fury / Hit or Fury / Attack
* Maniac - All Damage or Frenzy only
* Maniac DIM - multiplicative/additive
* Punish DIM - multiplicative/additive
You can still of course change all the percentage-based events which we don't have a number on yet as well.

There is mainly one thing I'm still curious about when it comes to Barbarian damage-dealing, and that is how the WW attack speed works. At the moment the spreadsheet uses a static 3 APS regardless of weapon type, which obviously hugely favors 2handers. Regardless, the APS used can be edited in the Actives tab!

--- Quote from: B4ST4RD on April 29, 2012, 11:29:56 am ---Thanks very much for your efforts. I definitly will use this awesome tool of yours at release.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  :)

Mr.Mag:
is this calculator working properly and is up to date? i'd like to put in on news

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version