Duelling & Diablo 3 > General discussion

Goals in Diablo 3

(1/2) > >>

FeN:
I heard that some nerds already made inferno.
So i would like to start discussion - what is goal of this game ? Since making maxium lvl is not a challange so this leaves only inferno. So if u kill Diablo on inferno and u dont wanna make new char and start over again there is no other goal in D3 :|  Some1 can say to farm itmez, but what for ? Future pvp system ? U gonna be kidding me - we even dont know how it will look like - it can be rly disaster.
After 12 years i think this is not i have been w8ing for. Rly i feel abit cheated by Blizzard, cmon i wanna play game for years, but now i know it will get me bored after 2-3 months.....

What do u think guys ?

Mr.Mag:
if blizz wont screw up pvp mode, the only one reason to stay with the game will be pvp. thats good for us. no ladders cause no sense for pvm.

FeN:
yea i just puted all mine hopes in pvp ^_^

RoGH:
Fen, some of us know that you are die-hard pesimist and here is no different :)
I heard? You probably heard wrong, ofc they will pass inferno very soon, it will take them like 90 hours? But who cares, its just a very small group of people, normal players ( even from our community ) will be passing it for weeks ( not to mention random players, they will need months ) and what did you expect, that passing inferno will take a year? Get real, imo it looks hard enough, especially playing without OP monk, try this. Besides, passing inferno one time doesnt mean that you are already gosu pvm player, especially when you are dying 20 times on every inferno champion and thats what will happen, i assure you :) Which i find very challenging and annoying, but entertaning and im willing to spend months on farming inferno to find items, which will allow me to play there as it was on diablo 2 hell - easy ( if its possible, probably at some point yes ;p ).

Honestly, I got bored with pvm softcore on diablo 2 after few months too, but PVP wasnt the only reason, why i have spent there half of my life. If u feel you got cheated by Blizzard, that the game is easy, fast and boring - try hardcore. Try to pass nightmare on hardcore and then hell and inferno :D Well, thats hell of a challenge !

We can also still count on new patches, quests, dlc, expansion sets, secret lvls, crafting, auction housing ( ;p ) etc.

If all this stil isnt satisfying and interesting for you - just pray for good pvp system in the nearest future :) Personally, im sure that i wont get bored with softcore pve till the end of 2012 and im not pve kind of player, not to mention hardcore, which surely is HARDCORE.

FeN:
well atm im having fun playing d3, what im talking about is nearest future. i know that inferno is very hard and im glad with that, but i think u missed mine point - INFERNO is ONLY goal in diablo. anyway even with INFERNO lvl is enough for u but still - after those many years of watining INFERNO lvl is enough ? i expeceted abit more...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version