Duelling & Diablo 3 > The Barbarian

First Barbarian Impressions

(1/2) > >>

RoGH:
How are you doing fellow Barbarians? Is playing barb what you have expected? What skill & item setup you are using on inferno ?
Im almost pure tank, stun/knockback skills mostly, 6xk hp, ~400 all res, now im working on def, need to find better gear for that :) I hope that on PvP dps or semi-dps build will be also playable, my ancient spear will take down all paper demon hunters :P

NUBNEC:
what about ur dmg m8? 60k life its pretty nice BUT even for barb.. isnt low?

:o

RoGH:
What about my dmg? Its not that important, barb is mainly for keeping mobs away from dps chars with stun, knockback, slow and his own body ;p atm i have around 65k hp, is it low? Sure it is, 100k would be a lot better, someday... ;) and if ure interested i have like 10k dps

Spirals:
My personal impression is that it's a struggle with barbarian to ravage as you wish in inferno... if you go full tank and leave the damage your survivability is still not optimal - but it may be my items aswell ;)
The differences in dmg output are not completely in balance I suppose..  10k dps vs what? 20,30 and even 40k dps...
Wonder how it will be in pvp

înternet.5:
if u ask me u need to find the middle between dps/res/life/block/dodge...
but not that easy i still test some setups :P the life/res tank was a big fail on inferno^^
atm try a build with 800res 45klife 40%block 30%dodge 15kdps smth like that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version