Duelling & Diablo 3 > General discussion

PvP Penalty

<< < (3/3)

Spirals:

--- Quote from: Mr.Mag on June 06, 2012, 11:17:00 am ---one hit duels is not what i expect :)

--- End quote ---

The guy has 6x resists... and 32k life; no block, and no dodge. Damage isn't the key I suspect; ranging characters will have the advantage against such builds

Karolus:

--- Quote from: idid on June 06, 2012, 14:00:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: tass-bl on June 06, 2012, 13:06:38 pm ---it is diablo not leauge of leagends ;p, luck was always part of duels in d2

--- End quote ---

yep, i know that but it still sux : )

--- End quote ---

Well designed mechanics and skills make crit chance and dmg part of build and gameplay (fe. arenas in WoW). Then it has nothing to do with luck.

Mr.Mag:

--- Quote from: Spirals on June 06, 2012, 14:21:09 pm ---
--- Quote from: Mr.Mag on June 06, 2012, 11:17:00 am ---one hit duels is not what i expect :)

--- End quote ---

The guy has 6x resists... and 32k life; no block, and no dodge. Damage isn't the key I suspect; ranging characters will have the advantage against such builds

--- End quote ---

i know. its just an example. i general i mean huge dmg with relatively low hp without reasonable pvp cap may cause duels so quick. blizz was unable to create balanced environment for pvp on d2 (even in 1.11+ where they have more experience from wow). i'm afraid once again long list of duels rules will be required.

Bednarz:

--- Quote from: Mr.Mag on June 06, 2012, 15:09:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: Spirals on June 06, 2012, 14:21:09 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

i know. its just an example. i general i mean huge dmg with relatively low hp without reasonable pvp cap may cause duels so quick. blizz was unable to create balanced environment for pvp on d2 (even in 1.11+ where they have more experience from wow). i'm afraid once again long list of duels rules will be required.

--- End quote ---

well mby they try to balance it somehow, and that is the real reason for delaying pvp so much?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version