• September 20, 2024, 21:33:33 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Just a quick Q on achievements.  (Read 8829 times)

rozla41

• Imp
    • View Profile
Just a quick Q on achievements.
« on: May 31, 2012, 02:04:34 am »

Now this might seem noobish but I'm having fun doing it. Here it goes, I have a lvl 28 wizard still in act 1 normal, blacksmith maxed to point of needing plans and a substantial amount of coin. My question is, is it a bit silly of me to not move onto the next act because I haven't seen all the dungeons and books for act one? I just keep resetting my quests to the start and replaying, problem is I can't find my missing books and dungeons, should I just play through and hope they turn up on a diff character? I just want sick banners really.
Aaaaaaargh.........printer error.

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
Re: Just a quick Q on achievements.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 02:24:25 am »

If you plan to play with another character - go forward to act 2, im in the middle of my second char and im receiving many achievements, which is quite entertaining, another purpose to play trough the whole game once again :)

rozla41

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 03:02:26 am »

Cheers for the reply I think I'll do that, I've been told ingame that it's possibly going to take the fun out of act 2 because I'm already lvl 28, I told those fellows that I'm not bothered cause I'm farming champs, their response "noob". Starting to get annoyed by that just because I like to maximise time spent exploring not boss hunting. Although I can't wait to punch diablo in the face probably the best achievement in the game.

Morfinista(DM)

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 09:41:20 am »

If I understand you right, you missed the fact that you will go through Act I again in Nightmare and Hell, and Inferno thus being able to explore what you missed in the 'Normal' run with the same character.

If I understood you wrong, have fun with your game as you like. The point being you enjoy yourself.

rSt

• Kabraxis
  • Five Hundred Fights
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 13:33:20 pm »

28 lvl in a1 normal sounds as impressive as grindy it had to be :D
A joke is a very serious thing.

Battletag: Rince#2675

rozla41

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 14:17:08 pm »

Lol You got me wrong, I'm not new too the diablo series, just a fiend for shiny objects popping up on my screen, and I figure the dungeon finding will be quicker therefore easier on the lowest difficulty and I could once the area is clear not need to worry in endgame. Not to worry though I dropped that theory now I'm going to finish all classes one by one and hopefully I'll have 90%+ achievements by then...or the pvp patch is released(sly stab at blizzard). And yes it's been quiet a grind but I'm starting to get gems from act1 which I find amazing, I really thought the odds were against me on that one. (time played just gone over 17hrs lol)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 14:19:15 pm by rozla41 »

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 18 queries.