• April 19, 2024, 14:42:14 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: MtB stream: Weekly Sack of Gold - Giveaway!  (Read 5172 times)

mashas

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
MtB stream: Weekly Sack of Gold - Giveaway!
« on: December 12, 2012, 15:07:53 pm »

Hello my name is Mashas the Barbarian and this is Weekly Sack of Gold!

Wait what?!
Yup, each weekend I will be giving away a Sack of Gold, which is exactly 9MLN gold. *the prize might increase as I get wealthier
I will be picking 3 contestants to share the wealth in a following order:

• 1st place - 5kk
  • 2nd place - 3kk
  • 3rd place - 1kk
I am giving away gold instead of unID rares and legendaries because most of the time they are not worth a penny.

How do I enter the giveaway?
It is quite simple actually. All you have to do is follow and watch my Twitch.tv channel. During my audition each hour or two I will be randomly selecting a viewer and add him to my giveaway list. Remember if you are lucky you can get on the list multiple times!. With that in mind the more you watch/listen the bigger your chances of winning the prize is!

At the end of each week (usually friday/saturday evening CET*exact hour in the spreadsheet*) I will be taking names from the list and randomly pick 3 winners.
Don't worry! You don't have to be online during the draw since each week I will be posting the list of winners in this thread and in the giveaway spreadsheet.

Giveaway Rules
Quick and simple.
  • Firstly my giveaway is limited to EU servers since I am not playing on ASIA or US.
  • Secondly you can only win 3 times in a row ( you gotta wait 1 week before winning again), just to keep it fair for all the viewers. (I know there are some lucky bastards out there winning all the giveaways ^^)
  • Thirdly, if you get on the list more than 1 time you are able to draw luckyly and win 1st, 2nd and even 3rd place at the same time and therefore take the whole Sack of Gold for yourself! Remember winning more than once in single giveaway works same as winning  couple times in the row (as stated in second rule).
  • Fourthly this is a Softcore giveaway :) I might be playing some hardcore during the week but the Sack of Gold is limited to Softcore only (might change in the future though).
  • Finally, if by any chance you get banned from my channel you won't be eligible to win any giveaways until the ban issue is solved[/size]

Watch my stream!
Check my stream, maybe I am streaming now and about to pick someone for the raffle! If not, follow and join me in later :)

« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 23:59:23 pm by mashas »

mashas

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
Re: MtB stream: Weekly Sack of Gold - Giveaway!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 23:35:03 pm »

Update:

I added a third rule that gives you the opportunity to win whole Sack of Gold (if you are that lucky lol).
List so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ail5Mi55axYPdE5aaElMcERPcGpTZUdnWXBfd1Zsa1E#gid=0

Be sure to tune in tommorow! Easy and quick exp routes with viewers :)

mashas

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 21:52:06 pm »

SoG 15.12.2012 Winners :)

• Wowfiend - 7kk
  • Vendeur - 4kk
  • Buczek1994 - 2kk
Gratz guys!!

mashas

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 22:32:40 pm »

SoG winners: Rescior, Krzysieksmp, Fr0st7 :) gratz!

Also SoG is on hold till January because I won't be able to stream diablo3 during winter holidays. Don't despair! I have something special for you guys in the future thanks to Piotrgozdowiak help <3 <3

Merry Christmas :)

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 18 queries.