• March 29, 2024, 16:00:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Weak points  (Read 10762 times)

B4ST4RD

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
Weak points
« on: January 17, 2013, 11:50:15 am »

[separated from another topic]

Your weakest point is lack of english skills, lack of knowledge, lack of quality assurance, lack of quality decision taking, lack of serious leadership and lack of dedicated team. Heck, every second user here is operater or administrator ....

The 2 outstanding points which d3cl has: you got a good programmer and you are around since diablo 1.

Btw.. we're going offtopic ...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:26:25 am by Mr.Mag »

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
Re: Weak points
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 12:12:02 pm »

I cant agree with most of your statements, but thanks for feedback, we need to work hard, get our shit together and we're gonna be fine.

Hamer

• D3CL Operator
  • Rakanoth
  • GoTH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 12:18:32 pm »

lack of english skills - srsly? name those that arent able to use english on the necessary level; "staff" english skills are good enough for the eu project, maybe you're talking about the users?

knowledge - knowledge of what? we've got experience in organizing tournaments, we dont have the knowledge regarding PvP because it hasnt been officialy released yet. if you meant something else - name it, we're ready to change how some thing are done, but if you feel there are areas in which we are acting totally wrong just add your opinion, criticism can be very valuable

quality assurance - like what? we dont have any sponsors for our tournaments and i dont think we could provide any other quality assurance; the only we have is what we done @ d2

dedicated team - well, after 8 months without PvP we're still running, though users get bored of posting on the forum that is directly related to PvP we're trying to update website and forum on a regular basis; what other dedicated team should do?

every second user is operator - staff is needed to run league smoothly, if after the start someone would be useless, admins will possibly take him out of the post

offtopic, but constructive, we can continue it in another topic
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 12:43:57 pm by Mr.Mag »

B4ST4RD

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 12:48:00 pm »

I can name you tons of stuff to every point I mentioned above, but I already have done this 7 months ago in a private conversation with one of your admins/operators. Sadly, nothing has changed since then and you don't even see it? Yes it is constructive criticism but you don't seem to get it right nor do you understand it ... I gave you valuable feedback several times, I won't repeat myself again. If you don't get it, I am supporting your project ... I just fear you won't have the success you are aiming at which makes me angry since I am part of this community since long time and my heart belongs to the scene we all love so much - the ex d2 legit duel community.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 12:49:56 pm by B4ST4RD »

Spirals

• Forsaken
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Rakanoth
  • Xpk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 18:35:25 pm »

Hehe, your nice and blunt  ;D
I see and appreciate your worry but when I compare the community and everything that happens in the admin boards: I see alot of changes; I see a good, new layout on the boards, I see people who are doing hard work in their free time and I also see that it aint perfect yet but I also see that it is fast becoming something.

Some of your points are clearly related to the state the game is in - we don't know alot of factors so we can't be decisive on it - yet -. We all knew pvp was coming, but when and how? It still isn't clear. If we want to make a quality product we need time to make that happen. We need time to make a community that will grow and last... hell, pr and ep weren't build in one month...

You can help us - and yourself by spreading the word among friends, ingame people and other boards about our project. Spread the word people!
We turn desire to fire, electric sparks to the wire
Highered the stakes when we bought this monster life
Prevail by daring to fail, others content just to sail
Hail the future we bring.

B4ST4RD

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 10:22:28 am »

The first post was a reply to a post in another topic. Thanks for cutting it out and giving the impression of me being a maniac idiot.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:35:30 am by B4ST4RD »

Hamer

• D3CL Operator
  • Rakanoth
  • GoTH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 10:37:07 am »

doesnt look like that, but Mag, just added in your post that it was part of different topic initially

Vik

• Imp
  • *pvpviking
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 18:00:09 pm »

The first post was a reply to a post in another topic. Thanks for cutting it out and giving the impression of me being a maniac idiot.

Isn't that true? :)
Vik-NW, pR-Vik

Vik#2999

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 18 queries.