• March 28, 2024, 19:10:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: League holidays  (Read 8185 times)

zbayno

• Imp
    • View Profile
League holidays
« on: February 17, 2013, 21:48:49 pm »

We have discussed this subject with few users and i think we certainly need it, unless we do not have such an option. So I will be first:) I see I have a lot of challenges, so I have to write I will be unavailable for next few days. Probably I will be able to play on thursday. Greets and good luck for all players.

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
Re: League holidays
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 21:53:58 pm »

this option has a high priority on my list. should be done on next week. i think there should be 2 ways of 'holiday':

1. away for a couple of days - once you activate it - you cant cancel it before 2 or 3 days. by this time you can not be challanged however you have to done sth with past challenges.
2. some hours (1? 2?) of break during a day. of course you can ask your opponent to play duel in other time but still you can be disturbed by upcoming challenges until you reached 10.

any ideas or comment?

zbayno

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 22:02:17 pm »

I think u can just add option "unavailable" and players can activate and deactivate this whenever they want.

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 22:04:41 pm »

we cant do such thing because you wont be able to challenge anyone. most of players will be unavailable all the time. we must prevent from abuse

zbayno

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 22:19:29 pm »

Maybe adding this function with some limitations will be better idea? For example, playera can use this option 3 times a week or 10 times a month? Or instead of that some kind of 24h cooldown?

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 22:22:15 pm »

y, something like this is necessary

Hamer

• D3CL Operator
  • Rakanoth
  • GoTH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 22:23:30 pm »

we are considering some options how the "holiday mode" should work, but even before running the test ptr league, we were aware that such option will be required; now it is a matter of techincal issues that Mag has to deal with and then we need to set some rules to avoid abuse from the holiday mode

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 18 queries.