D3CL Community boards > Community information and announcements

Change in challenges

(1/3) > >>

Mr.Mag:
Now you can challenge same player after 5 days, not 7 as it was before. If you think this is not a good idea, write it here :)

Crensh:
Three days after concluding the match or since previous challenge?

Mr.Mag:
since challenge is over (submitting score by both players)

Euronymous:
7 was already low in my opinion. 3 would mean that you can match up with the same players for over 10 times per season.
Why not make it one match plus one rematch (with at least 3 days delay) per opponent? The way it is now, the most active duelers are on top but not necessarily the best. I don't want to have 10+ duels per day for 6 weeks just to have a chance for a top spot.

I also think that you should not be able to queue 10 challenges at a time. I see a lot of people challenging 10 low ranked players all the time so they can still duel them when they are at the top of the ladder and the point deficit is much larger than 180.
My proposal would be to make queued challenges invalid if the point deficit becomes larger than 180.

Regards,
Euro

Mr.Mag:

--- Quote from: Euronymous on February 19, 2013, 15:31:55 pm ---My proposal would be to make queued challenges invalid if the point deficit becomes larger than 180.

--- End quote ---

we've already thought about it. i'll add this to most important changes. if we do this, is that 3 days ok? i agree, if you want to be on top, you have to duel all the time. this could be tiring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version