• March 28, 2024, 20:33:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: DPS barb - 2X1h or 2h weapon?  (Read 8329 times)

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
DPS barb - 2X1h or 2h weapon?
« on: September 21, 2012, 15:34:20 pm »

Havent been playing since June, but i will come back within next few weeks and i need to rebuild my baba, because tanks are no longer required.
I know what i will wear in most cases, but im still not sure about weapon.
Skorn with 1300+dps 190%+ crit hit damage, socket, str and maybe vita looks very nice, almost imba, but most ppl are using 2 X 1h weapons with crit chance, crit damage, loh on one weapon at least etc. Is it because of Skorn speed and that you can make much more hits with 2 faster 1 h weapons, so youre permanently on Berserker Mod? Is it possible to achieve with Skorn? It has great style, weapon for true barb and i don't mind about the loh,I will get enough from amu and maybe rings + % dmg converted to life from ik belt or some other belt should be enough.
Any thoughts? I don't want to waste a lot of igg for Skorn if its much worse than 2 X 1h weapons setup ;)

jointit

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
Re: DPS barb - 2X1h or 2h weapon?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 14:01:12 pm »

Perma berserk ftw. You want to prepare for 1.05 so you want LL and 150k + buff dps.

2x 1handers is the way to go. Axe imo for speed. Or maybe a good Echo Fury.

we got eachother ingame?

jointit#2392

edit;
here is my barb
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jointit-2392/hero/16498633

since 1.05 will take nado proc from 0.2 to 0.08 its seriously worth stacking ias + cc like crazy (and therefore also get LL instead of loh since loh will be cut in half). Keeping wotb up is not a problem in 1.05 but 40k babas with 45% cc and no ias wont be viable at all.

I guess its worth getting a skorn since the eq around it will stay the same, if you have LL on it you can even get yourself a nice Witching hour. It might be nice vs the 1.05 Uber bosses i dont know.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 14:14:36 pm by jointit »

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 20 queries.