• March 28, 2024, 22:57:49 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: aethiss#2441 runaway from duel after he started to lose  (Read 10532 times)

Leraye

• Imp
    • View Profile
aethiss#2441 runaway from duel after he started to lose
« on: February 22, 2013, 00:23:30 am »

I have been dueling aethiss monk and at first he won like 2 times to 0, but when I have changed build I won by going over the bridge so he could not escape me behind a wall like most of the players do. The distance to the nearest is enought for me to finish an escaping monk. In a fourth round I was waiting for him at my save spot. He knew that if he will go down for me he will lose and I knew that if I will go near him I will be wasting shots on walls. We all watched Moldrans fights and they were all, what we call them? Lame. Every single player I lost to was playing lame. So beside that moral dilemma seeing how aethiss leaves the game turns me into a winner. He knew I will win, I knew he stands no chance. Correct the score 5-2 or kick that guy out of the duelling community. I didnt run away when I first dueled keen (my first pvp duel, I knew before he won PTR) and then met rogh (first tank barb i dueled), thoes were new situations that my gear couldn't fit so I lost to better geared players but not runned away like a sissy.

Hamer

• D3CL Operator
  • Rakanoth
  • GoTH
    • View Profile
Re: aethiss#2441 runaway from duel after he started to lose
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 00:35:44 am »

first of all, add such comments in the active challenge message box, as its easier for us to review the results/complaints afterwards

secondly, do you have any screenshots of him exiting the game during the duel? it helps as a lot to decide who is right and to avoid misunderstandings

Leraye

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 00:50:49 am »

Yeah shure and sorry if I posted in the wrong forum or so on, It wasnt very clear for me. I just read that any issue can be posted on form so you guys will handle it quick. I havent been looking around the page to find the right place, just gone the easiest way.

Crensh

• Imp
  • Crensh#2479
    • View Profile
    • xfire/crensh
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 01:30:18 am »

I hope that island will be off limits in the league. Camping there obviously gives unfair advantage to ranged.

Leraye

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 02:57:56 am »

I wasnt using that to range kill him. Im a tank dh. The only reason for me to go there is because he was playing lame. Hit everything he had and trying to oneshot me running after all over the map using blind spots, so I cant see him or shoot. After the time I found him he was no cd on serenity and full with spirit. Running was dangerous for me because you know, monks when lucky get a name lock on dashing strike and they most likely have an advantage that ends with a lucky 1s root and a 1shot kill. So if you understand that I will now describe that when he was hitting me I was dropping hp low and he wasy dying very fast. When the situation didnt look well for him (no bells, no spirit, no serenity, no passive) he started to run. I killed him because that spot is the only spot no walls will help a meele. Thats much about it man. I hate when one person starts to talk about advantages of other classes or spots in the arena when he didnt even considered any options. Please dont think so shallow, think of more than one option. Thats the differance between the real players (that dont play a lot and still have skills) and casuals (who play more than they say and cant achieve nothing).

Vilhelmi

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 09:07:28 am »

Player Leray # 2270 refuses to write the result score in a duel with me

Spirals

• Forsaken
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Rakanoth
  • Xpk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 22:33:54 pm »

Player Leray # 2270 refuses to write the result score in a duel with me

I believe this has nothing to do with the issue topic starter created. Your issue with Leraye has been resolved. Please refrain from posting in this thread and let the appropiate administrator do his job.
We turn desire to fire, electric sparks to the wire
Highered the stakes when we bought this monster life
Prevail by daring to fail, others content just to sail
Hail the future we bring.

Aethiss

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 00:10:54 am »

LoL, i read this discussion only Today sorry.

First, this duel was 2-1 for me on this point. The dh change to play in "bunker mode"..
from rules:
" -   The Demon Hunter is not allowed to play the “bunker – style”. This style is defined by laying “Turrets and/or “Spike Traps” and not coming out from the range of these traps. "

Was late, and to be honest, play for 1 hour just wait the dh exit from the little island is not my idea of fun on that game. So i just left. This is one of the last reason why i decided to unsubscribe me from tournament.

But also i meet (and fight) a lot of nice people and i learn a lot for improve the pvp with my monk.

Thats all folks.

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 04:25:17 am »

Putting down sentries and running in a circle on the island with vault should be a goddamn auto-eject from the league.

Lilith

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 12:11:03 pm »

@rice

Did u read new rules? If u go to the island u lost this round.

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 23:01:18 pm »

@rice

Did u read new rules? If u go to the island u lost this round.

Yes I'm aware of the rules and I'm aware this technically happened in season 1 where they didn't apply yet, but it's still a blatant display of douchebaggery.

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 18 queries.