Duelling & Diablo 3 > Rules & development

Gear Swap and Not accepting challenges.

(1/6) > >>

Blud:
HI there guys,

I just wanted to provide a couple of suggestions that could be implemented, if not now, in the next season.

1) Prohibit gear switching. It's so lame in my opinion. Players should come up with a spec & gear set vs each class, and not change during combat depending on the situation. Most barbs switch gear versus me and if I don't switch gear, then I'm screwed.

2) Punishment to players no accepting challenges. If after let's say one week, a challenge hasn't been done, and there's evidence that one part was trying to carry it out, there should be a penalisation to the other part, like the double of the amount of points he would have lost/won if the challenge was conducted. As Euronymous had posted, the ones who are more active will be first, not the ones with better win/losss ratio.

Just that. Thank you very much for the awesome job you guys are doing, and just take what I say as feedback, not as whining xD. d3cl is awesome!!!!

Mr.Mag:
Gear switching is currently pending on rules dev forum. I'm not the most appropriate person to write about the rules so maybe someone else is.

Some players say punishment now is to high. They basically dont want to receive any w/o if duel didnt take place. I dont know exactly how many w/o we grant per day but i guess its about 10. Is this a real problem? In a small way for sure is. The worst are the shouters who did not respond and then ask everywhere why have they lost. We're still looking for the solution. I'm not sure if 2x points is ok.

Blud:
I don't understand this:

"I dont know exactly how many w/o we grant per day but i guess its about 10. Is this a real problem? In a small way for sure is."

What do you mean "w/o we grant per day"?

Mr.Mag:
if one of the players asked for a duel in communication system on challenge screen and his opponent did not respond - we grant a walkover. this is common situation. i know this is not a perfect way to finish unplayed duel but that's what we do. if you have better idea, go on :)

Crensh:
w/o is commonly interpreted as without, hence the confusion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version