Duelling & Diablo 3 > Rules & development

Natalya legacy set

<< < (8/9) > >>

GREEN2172:

--- Quote from: Iria on April 01, 2013, 21:00:40 pm ---Have any non-legacy DH been able to compete with legacy DH without a discipline problem?

--- End quote ---

Captain. He had ~79 dyscypline, and he managed very well his cd of preparation. I losed vs him with 4b legacy set, but to be honest he is just better player, better aiming, tactics etc.

Iria:
I retract my legacy Natalya problem since I went roughly even with Myst in the VC tournament (was 3:2 Myst). I now have a problem with 4 piece Blackthorne DH (with 50B+ gear) lol. Also, I am having issues with overly tanky WDs either the kind that have 200k+ hp (like Chucknorris) or 100k+ hp with elite damage taken -25%+ and some ranged damage reduction (like Ender and Asmodai). It really bugs me that defensive play is the meta-game now.

Euronymous:

--- Quote from: Iria on May 06, 2013, 19:34:28 pm ---I retract my legacy Natalya problem since I went roughly even with Myst in the VC tournament (was 3:2 Myst). I now have a problem with 4 piece Blackthorne DH (with 50B+ gear) lol. Also, I am having issues with overly tanky WDs either the kind that have 200k+ hp (like Chucknorris) or 100k+ hp with elite damage taken -25%+ and some ranged damage reduction (like Ender and Asmodai). It really bugs me that defensive play is the meta-game now.

--- End quote ---

The WD that won that tournament posted some vids:
Ender vs. Zee and Mystical
http://www.twitch.tv/gardettos/b/399858417
http://www.twitch.tv/gardettos/b/399875756

The guy has max. 1b gear and isn't even using his Horrify most of the time and beats two of the top server DHs :D
Just shows you how OP WD is vs. DH.

Iria:
Yeah and WD more OP now with better Fire Bats and Blood Ritual. I think the game is just uneven now lol.

KNHO:
The biggest problem is the automatic hitting skill haunt...
This wd just runs around like a gay, and casts in all directions haunt...no need brain, no need aim, no need any skill, just press 1 button and be glad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version