• March 28, 2024, 17:53:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Natalya legacy set  (Read 36576 times)

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
Natalya legacy set
« on: March 04, 2013, 00:32:05 am »

I been hearing rumors about possible bans on this set, anyone got any offical info? i'd love to discuss what people thing about this set at the time being

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
Re: Natalya legacy set
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 09:08:33 am »

Offical info should be today or tommorow. For me this is good decision, old natalya give an advantage for ppl using it, and new players cannot buy good old natalya. There was a reason that developers changed it so we should forbidden it too. For example: look on d3cl rank, ppl with old natalya are in the best places in DH.

edit: d3cl EU rank: TOP1&2 from DH - old natalya, dc3l US rank: TOP2 DH - old natalya with 0 matches losed;)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:11:28 am by GREEN2172 »

Lilith

• D3CL Judge
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 13:29:21 pm »

Old nat= low dps and EPH. If another dh know how too play vs legacy nat its easy win.

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 13:36:01 pm »

Old nat= low dps and EPH. If another dh know how too play vs legacy nat its easy win.

So it will be not a problem to change to new natalya if old is so bad?:P

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 14:10:06 pm »

Its a problem if other classes dont get some sort of nerf either, i dont see the top barbs having any problem with a non legacy nats DH if they are rend and running.

my main problem is that i dont have any gear to replace with, so ill probably be out the tour for a good few months :'(

About the ranking system, i dont think US has enough players/matches played to convince me that nats is OP, however what i do think is happenng is legacy nats is an advantage over non legacy DH's, so the legacy nats users are getting easy kills over the others DH, hence making thier ranking look better, but if you look at the actual stats, they are getting beat by the top monks/barbs/wd's as normal

Lilith

• D3CL Judge
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 16:38:11 pm »

my main problem is that i dont have any gear to replace with, so ill probably be out the tour for a good few months :'(

Same here.

btw. IF legacy nat are so OP why i lost 36% of my duels(pedrs lost 31%) when ,,no op'' barbs, and wd's lost about 5-19%?

DaRkE

• D3CL Operator
  • Iskatu
  • kk thx bye
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 17:41:05 pm »

I actually do not see natalya's legacy set as a problem.

You sacrifice a significant ammount of damage and health by weilding it.

I did not yet encounter any duel were the natalya's wrath is the key to winning a matchup.

I myself own the #2 natalya wrath setup in europe and I have tested it towards the new set quite alot.

Most of the time I actually prefer weilding the new set with 70-90 diceplin beause it is very rare that you encounter a diceplin problem.

Your damage output yet close to double and you are able to use this to a different advnatage than just spamming smoke scren.

Both sets are legitimate options and offers a diversity in prefered playstyle.

I do not think it is a good idea to ban out items that players have invested alot of effort into and enjoy the playstyle around it.

Lilith

• D3CL Judge
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 18:54:50 pm »

In rules legacy not get ban:) so we can close topic;p

Ryba

• Imp
  • *Ryb *RybaHC *IHP-Fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 00:38:24 am »

I've got also some decent legacy nat gear, however right now im seriously considering to buy new nat + mempo for pvp.
If someone tells that it give so much advantage, he probably never played with legacy nat. It is good @ ava, when 1-2 shot decide of win.
But really, in comparsion to new set, about ~25-35% life and ~30% damage loss isn't that op.
If somebody want to figure out, PM Me bt, I will show the difference.
For me banning this set doesn't make sense..
Ryba#2786

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 00:53:59 am »

I'm a non-legacy nat DH and I have been doing fairly well in the America's PVP league. The only uses I have for a legacy set would be to face super tanky Barbarians or tanky legacy nat DH (very few of these) as those duels last so long I can run out of discipline. Against other targets, I usually have enough max discipline coupled with a use of preparation that I wouldn't benefit from the discipline regeneration anyways. If the rules changed to not allow cooldowns of skills between kills, then legacy nat DH would have a HUGE advantage, but with preparation allowed to reset, I don't notice a problem usually.

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 08:27:10 am »

But really, in comparsion to new set, about ~25-35% life and ~30% damage loss isn't that op.
If somebody want to figure out, PM Me bt, I will show the difference.
For me banning this set doesn't make sense..

Ye, it's funny that legacy nat users says "it's not so good", "we are losing 30% life and 30% dmg", "banning it is senseless" so pls tell me:
WHY the hell you are using it? If it DON'T give an advantage in fight you all will be using new nat, not legacy set.
This is only bullshit, so pls stop and say the truth: you had luck to buy good legacy set a few months ago and new players are unable to buy equal set, so we must run with new nat or bad legacy nat from AH, and we are affected in rules by legacy nat users because barbs&wd cry that with new rules they will not have chance with DH with legacy nat.

If new nat is better you all will use it, and you use legacy nat so stop talking how much life and dps you losing;]

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 14:18:38 pm »

I think you got the wrong idea GREEN,legacy nats promotes a totaly different style of play, another problem is that the ban of this set will force us to buy 4 new peices of gear, which i dont think i can buy in a quick amount of time, and ive no intrest in playing without high level gear (and i dont see how im going to stand a chance vs top level/geared barbs using non legacy - but thats pretty bias because ive not actuly tested a high tier non legacy stat so thats probably BS itself ;)

There was no 'luck' in buying any of the items, i got most of mine from diabloprogress and offer guys whos got nice sets laying around doing nothing, if you have the gold to do so.   The thing with nats set is that you need it to be top level rolls, anything else is basicly crap, and even then you need your offgear to be very high level to support your set

I maybe wrong, but you seem you want this set banned? id like to know why, what advantages do you exactly see from having this set

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 14:22:48 pm »

I maybe wrong, but you seem you want this set banned? id like to know why, what advantages do you exactly see from having this set

No I don't want ban of this set. I just want to set different rules against barbs with legacy and non-legacy nat. You can lend from any of your friends new nat and try to challenge any barb - it's senseless with equally geared barb, and they don't want to ban their hp regen passive because they cannot handle dh with legacy nat. As you know that force me to buy old legacy nat and use 2 sets, but league should force ppl to search for gear removed from game drop.

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2013, 14:32:09 pm »

Imo people are asking for changes way too soon, theres not been enough testing atm, people are having sub 10 duels and basing thier opinions off those stats, people need to realise that you may need to change tacs, gear and skills,  i cant rmeber how long this league has been going on for, but its taken all that time and testing to come up with the new proposed rules, so i still think the opinions are way to early for the moment :)

I have no proposed changes vs barbs yet using legacy nat, played alot of rounds yesterday and there was no real clear winner yet, but still - way too early and too less duels/variety to make any real opinions

I wish i had some friends that would lend me gear :'( and id need very high level gear and trusting someone on the internet with gear like that is just not a viable thing to do these days

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2013, 14:36:19 pm »

people are having sub 10 duels and basing thier opinions off those stats

I have 105 league duels played, and about 30-40 with barbs so believe me when i'm saying that without legacy nat dueling against barb is senseless now:)

Lilith@ can you post how much will cost legacy set like yours?
Pages: [1] 2 3

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 18 queries.