• April 29, 2024, 15:10:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2  (Read 112085 times)

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2013, 00:26:21 am »

Ive never used lacuni in my life, your making stuff up now.. 12% from boots + 12% from pants, you lost to me because i was playing vs barbs 24/7 on ptr so i had the experince advantage back then

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2013, 00:36:02 am »

Can we ban the chemical burn rune on impale in Monk Vs. DH?

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2013, 00:41:44 am »

I think possible ban of Sharpshooter might even things out

RadL

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2013, 01:17:29 am »

I would like to ban tempest rush vs barbs. No way to catch them when they run away for minutes then trying to 1 shot you. If they cant 1 shot you it will be a looong game...

Blud

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2013, 01:23:49 am »

I think it's going to be so hard to balance things out, but it might be possible. However, we can't take this approach of removing all the emblematic skills of each class. You guys have gone too far.. The rules WD vs DH are just nonsense, I wonder who the hell came out with those ideas xD. I know you guys are doing a great job, and I appreciate it, but those are so imba.

Balance can be achieved being subtle...

WD vs Barb, removing hex and maybe voodoo slam dance, and WotB might be enough
WD vs DH, removing dogs might be enough.
WD vs Wiz, removing either SW or SV.
WD vs Monk, removing either SW or SV.

And things like this... You should go step by step, in my honest opinion. Adding new rules if balance hasn't been achieved. I wonder who tested the rules and came up with these ideas because they are not realistic.

And be careful with the rules because you can't make people's gear useless... That's blizzard's job lol. So banning the use of shield, as well as banning inspiring presence, shouldn't get to the final list. If a barbarian has 3k regen on gear, then inspiring presence is banned, or something like this, but don't ban this passive straight away because some people have been gearing for this, and you just wipe their effort.

Besides, don't get personal and start offending people, for that we can all go to the official forums :).

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2013, 01:37:32 am »

Ok, i did try the new rulz against some dh (i am a Barb) so maybe this gonna help:
- If DH use Legacy nata, then Barb can use the passive "Inspiring Pressence"
- If DH and Barb have similar gear, and DH has no Legacy nata, then Inspiring Pressence may be disabled/ or enebled if both sides agree.
- If DH outgear Barb, then Barb is allowed to use "Inspiring Pressence"
- If Barb outgear DH, then "Inspiring Pressence" its not allowed.

The problem here is that some1 has to tell who who outgear or if the gear is similar.
Maybe for TOP END game fights, "Inspiring pressence" should be allowed since DH has like 300k dps unbuffed.

And now, PLS , do not blame, lets all decide what will be best for both sides.

kaio

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2013, 01:54:47 am »

I think it's going to be so hard to balance things out, but it might be possible. However, we can't take this approach of removing all the emblematic skills of each class. You guys have gone too far.. The rules WD vs DH are just nonsense, I wonder who the hell came out with those ideas xD. I know you guys are doing a great job, and I appreciate it, but those are so imba.

Balance can be achieved being subtle...

WD vs Barb, removing hex and maybe voodoo slam dance, and WotB might be enough
WD vs DH, removing dogs might be enough.
WD vs Wiz, removing either SW or SV.
WD vs Monk, removing either SW or SV.

And things like this... You should go step by step, in my honest opinion. Adding new rules if balance hasn't been achieved. I wonder who tested the rules and came up with these ideas because they are not realistic.

And be careful with the rules because you can't make people's gear useless... That's blizzard's job lol. So banning the use of shield, as well as banning inspiring presence, shouldn't get to the final list. If a barbarian has 3k regen on gear, then inspiring presence is banned, or something like this, but don't ban this passive straight away because some people have been gearing for this, and you just wipe their effort.

Besides, don't get personal and start offending people, for that we can all go to the official forums :).

We can tes wd vs wiz with ur ideas but imo if u use pets wiz got no way to deal damage
And I have tested it u can be sure but open to make it again with u

For the rest ofc I agree with u on not doing what we most hate from blizzard!

devilek666

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2013, 02:07:53 am »

Green, You are abusing me now. You are an admin and You are making personal trips here. I know this game through out from matematic point of view. I out gear You on every conspect of this game, both PvP and PvE...Never bought a gold nor anything on rmah...I made billions by flipping on AH, not by drops..You think I don't know about inna pants, while I use them for farming? And have 540k dps as Barb? Lol man..You are such a retarded average DH whose crying about 2bilions and not having money for legacy nat...2 bil is nothing.

This rules are retarded, already majority of top players said that..but all You want to do is make top players from medium players..I want to fight in competitive league with top players..but this rules are a joke....it's too many big changes at once..each small change affects game and gear in so many ways that is hard to describe...

I still don't understand why You don't wanna try 12% MS ban for Barb in DH vs Barb ? It would require only 1 item to change, not complete gear setup for something that won't be in use in any other league.

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2013, 02:08:04 am »

@Blud: "WD vs DH, removing dogs might be enough."
I agree - we can make this small change and test in next season (or tournament) how balance will change. I have average gear but I have felling in 90% fight with WD that "grrr, I almost killed him!". If WD will not hide between dogs\gargantuan it should be fair fight, but we must test it. But I agree that nerf WD vs DH is too much.

@NoFear: "If DH use Legacy nata, then Barb can use the passive "Inspiring Pressence""
Dunno what is opinion of legacy nat users about that but for me sounds good.
"- If DH and Barb have similar gear, and DH has no Legacy nata, then Inspiring Pressence may be disabled/ or enebled if both sides agree."
IMHO this cannot be implemented, because every DH and Barb will say that enemy is outgearing him - ELO rank system provide that ppl with low/high gear cannot play with each other, so it's unnecessary.
In my opinion "Inspiring Pressence" should be banned vs non-legacy DH. Devil is still writing here that DH can easily kill barb without "Inspiring Pressence", but pls show me in our rank (with a most bigger player base then any other leagues/tournaments) a non-legacy DH that can kill Vimer or Devil with their sprint+rend+hp regen tactics. In Vimer profile he didn't lose any fight with DH, Devil losed only with legacy nat users - that is good argument for banning this skill vs non-legacy DH.

"And now, PLS , do not blame, lets all decide what will be best for both sides."
+1. Problem is if rules force ppl to change items, for example banning ""Inspiring Pressence"" will results in changing items on Devil's character, but not banning ""Inspiring Pressence"" will results in buying by all non-legacy DH cheapest legacy set only to kite all the time, not even tring to attack or kill with tanky hit&run barbs. We all have to give up something to reach a compromise.

BTW: I saw today 2vs2 match on McP stream, this idea is very interesting and looks fun:)

edit: @devil: "Green, You are abusing me now. You are an admin and You are making personal trips here." Again you are wrong:) If you have any problems with me - PM me, I decided to not spam here, because we all want to develop balanced rules. And yes, I'm and average DH, I'm not ashamed of it:) I just have different priorities in life than spending thousands of hours on a game or a real money for gear, but everyone do what he want:)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 02:14:34 am by GREEN2172 »

Crensh

• Imp
  • Crensh#2479
    • View Profile
    • xfire/crensh
« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2013, 02:22:07 am »

I would like to ban tempest rush vs barbs. No way to catch them when they run away for minutes then trying to 1 shot you. If they cant 1 shot you it will be a looong game...

As a monk(who do not use TR in pvp) I can say that the situation is exactly the same with trying to catch a barb on sprint. All barbs I dueled cast rend and then run away using sprint.

devilek666

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2013, 02:48:22 am »

Just did some diabloprogress digging..

Top DH's for PvP : 320k+ unbuffed 1,6m EHP...3,5-4m PvP dummy
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/scorpion-2883/Yan/17113771
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/kamhul-2452/Clemenza/637337

and when I look into Lilith profile: 220k dps unbuffed, 560k ehp, top 1000 pvp dummy (800k !!! - it's ~5 less than top DH!)..LOL
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/lilith-2321/Widmowa/1306251

When I wear me gear, I'm top 10 pvp Dummy barb in Europe...

Now, you make nerfs, based on fact that I preety much own every DH in this league, even the best legacy nat DH..but come on, where DH from this league stands to guys from top of the rankings?

ofc top 10 pvp dummy barb will own top 1000 pvp dumy dh..who is wearing inna pant's and cheap no resists no vitality witching hour for pvp? that's not good, You need ehp, and not die from 1 crit rend.

anyway, this just proofs, that this "balancing" is made by admin who played few games and decided to give it a go...once again I will say, balancing should be done on the highest lvl of gear on server, not by people signing to league..
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:03:51 am by devilek666 »

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2013, 02:55:16 am »

As a monk(who do not use TR in pvp) I can say that the situation is exactly the same with trying to catch a barb on sprint. All barbs I dueled cast rend and then run away using sprint.

Exactly.  I find it very humorous that a barb of all classes is complaining about hit and run tactics.

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2013, 02:57:19 am »

Crit chemical burns are like crit haunts except the DH is 10x more mobile and invincible than a WD.  Chemical burn is the issue.

Lilith

• D3CL Judge
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2013, 03:17:37 am »

Devil you are really funy guy:)

,,ofc top 10 pvp dummy barb will own top 1000 pvp dumy dh..who is wearing inna pant's and witching hour for pvp? that's not good, You need ehp, and not die from 1 crit rend.''

Scorpion top 1 pvp dummy lost with u. I with 2k pvp dummy, inna's and witching hour won 5-2. bitch, please!

Lilith

• D3CL Judge
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2013, 03:22:50 am »

Crit chemical burns are like crit haunts except the DH is 10x more mobile and invincible than a WD.  Chemical burn is the issue.

But chemical burn can miss(basic dmg no DoT), and i must aim perfect to hit u:)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 17 queries.