• April 29, 2024, 08:18:42 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: leraye#2270 refuses to write the result score in a duel  (Read 5490 times)

Vilhelmi

• Imp
    • View Profile
leraye#2270 refuses to write the result score in a duel
« on: March 07, 2013, 09:13:44 am »

Leray#2270 player is normal online , nevertheless refuses to write the result score in a duel in a duel with me, I winning 5:3, It takes three days and still nothing

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
Re: leraye#2270 refuses to write the result score in a duel
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 09:33:44 am »

solved

Leraye

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 14:24:00 pm »

why did you write 5:3 to him wtf is going on in this league?

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 14:30:45 pm »

there was 5:3 written by him, no response from you. if his result was wrong why didnt you write anything? so what was the score? plz paste screens from game here with the results of each round
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 14:33:19 pm by Mr.Mag »

Leraye

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 14:49:19 pm »

No one have screenshots of that battle due to that I request the duel to take place again with a judge. The issue here is that I left the game instead of just logout to menu (missclicked) and the scores of who won that battle were deleted. On the site I saw that our scores didnt match so I cancelled it back and in my first free time wanted to write down about this issue on the forum. Unfortunantley vill did the same thing. So If you want your scores to be valuable I prefer you to repeat the duel. Also why any my further issues with green/lovercraft and aethiss arent solved? You act very fast with this one with no prove and when I gave you the screenshots none of these guys arent my "win" on the league. Because of this issues and bit less free time I quit the league but I dont want that to just stay still, I hope you will fix thoes scores soon.

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 14:56:21 pm »

because i'm not responsible for the "other" duels. they will be solved by green. situation looked simple but now i see its not. i'll cancel this score if you have no screens to prove the score.

Vilhelmi

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 15:31:02 pm »

I really do not understand this kind of behavior, I do not have a screenshot, but I never cheated, but I know that I won my last word when someone is not able to recognize the loss did not have to play

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 15:33:01 pm »

once again? what whas the score?
Vilhelmi: ?
Leraye: ?

Vilhelmi

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 15:37:40 pm »

5:3 for me

Leraye

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 17:33:03 pm »

5:3 for me..

Vilhelmi

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 19:20:58 pm »

I'm not here to argue about a result, I know that I won my fault that I do not SCREENSHOT I do not understand what he's been in the league if not, then feel free to delete our duel at my joy, I do not have the time as well as the new season already I do screenshots in every match, I do not unnecessarily delay lines D3d

Leraye

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 22:24:15 pm »

Okay, that seems okay what vill said. The truth is what he said about the score, but I didnt liked the way he responded to me during the duel and I was having some massive lags. Every time he was close to me I had a warp and after it ended I was dead. That gived me an idea that he might use some sort of ddos programs to win that match. Fortunantley the way he said that he doesnt care about the result makes me shure that my problems were just some major internet issues and he is fine. Sorry for that whole conspiracy but I dont like poeple who try to cheat or are in any way arogant. I quit the league anyway for this season so its no problem for me, but still fixing the duels with green/aethis/lovercrafthp is a matter of credibility so I hope you will do something with it. Sorry again vill for all these problems, its my bad that I though wrong about you and admins sorry for taking your time. Im very determined  when it comes to social relations and its hard to let go things that others think they will go away with.

Spirals

• Forsaken
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Rakanoth
  • Xpk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 22:32:21 pm »

Leraye, next time you won't get off as easy as this. If you care about social relations this much be a honest man and stand for the truth - it will give you more credits in the end.

topic locked, matter resolved.

We turn desire to fire, electric sparks to the wire
Highered the stakes when we bought this monster life
Prevail by daring to fail, others content just to sail
Hail the future we bring.

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 18 queries.