Duelling & Diablo 3 > Rules & development

Ruleversion 1.2.5

<< < (42/42)

GREEN2172:

--- Quote from: KNHO on March 22, 2013, 16:45:49 pm ---MysticaL manages to keep up with his low geared EU DH...agaisnt Nofear, Devil too. <---Think about that. Is he maybe a alien?

--- End quote ---

Proof or didn't happen.

Iria:
Against Barb, I use max DPS build which consists of 546k DPS (710k to elites) with Sharpshooter and Steady Aim. I also use Marked for Death - Mortal Enemy (795k to marked elites). Lastly, I have 70k life, 69 discipline, 4k armor, 400+ all resists in this build. I haven't had major problems with Barbs recently but they are the toughest class for me at the moment. If I use Impale - Impact and they don't use Juggernaut, I can win against most Barbs with great success.

jointit:

--- Quote from: predsr on March 22, 2013, 14:55:10 pm ---that "i bought [item name] 2b" was a barb spear :)

I disagree with a), because this game is all about gear building if you cant keep up with equal gear vs other opponents, its not something that should be put into balancing rules because you cant afford the items

I do see problems but im holding back pointing them about here(and in dev forum) simply because i still think its early for rules and we need months and months of play to get a better idea of what changes are needed
the changes i thought needed dissapeared over time when i upgraded my gear, skills/spec, and tactics

--- End quote ---

You bought that spear and gave it to mannercookie?  >:(

predsr:
nah, I just knew he could flip it for me :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version