• March 28, 2024, 18:04:30 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2.5  (Read 102479 times)

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2.5
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 11:31:44 am »

DH vs Wizzard

Without "Battle scars", and "Boar", this fight will be in favour of the Wizzards now.
I guess it will be hart to play offensive as a DH vs good Wizzards with this rules.
It will end in a endless sniping party from far away, and camping around with life regeneration after each hit.
In my opinion, taking away one of those 2 would be enough.

I have some thoughts about DH vs DH too.
What if we ban from this duel "Chemical burn", and "Smokescreen"? It could be much more intresting then, because it will only depend on movement, sniping, kiting. You got to play much more with tactics then, like Amazon vs Amazon in D2.
I think the smokescreen spamming nowadays, just takes out a bit fun and colour of this matchup. Also the problem with legacy, non legacy, BT gear setups would be solved. Any thoughts bout it?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 12:07:25 pm by KNHO »

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 12:18:51 pm »

I think DH vs DH is fine for the moment (even vs legacy).  I played alot of legacy + non legacy, and whats deciding the wins atm is the aiming of imaple (so people are just terribad at aiming), and using other skills to show where the DH exactly is even if the are smoke screened', such as cluster arrow>shooting stars + hungering arrow <- you need to use this if a DH is Smokescreened, ive only seen 2 DH's use it for that purpose

I think too many DH using a standard build atm and not trying out new stuff, but mostly DH vs DH is all tactics imo

kaio

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 13:07:27 pm »

DH vs Wizzard

Without "Battle scars", and "Boar", this fight will be in favour of the Wizzards now.
I guess it will be hart to play offensive as a DH vs good Wizzards with this rules.
It will end in a endless sniping party from far away, and camping around with life regeneration after each hit.
In my opinion, taking away one of those 2 would be enough.

I have some thoughts about DH vs DH too.
What if we ban from this duel "Chemical burn", and "Smokescreen"? It could be much more intresting then, because it will only depend on movement, sniping, kiting. You got to play much more with tactics then, like Amazon vs Amazon in D2.
I think the smokescreen spamming nowadays, just takes out a bit fun and colour of this matchup. Also the problem with legacy, non legacy, BT gear setups would be solved. Any thoughts bout it?

We tested alot wiz vs dh and I tested vs many different kind of players and they can tell u that it's pretty ballanced for what we could see

@Blud: I'd like Keen to answer you here with a post cose he is the wd in rule dev team

Lilith

• D3CL Judge
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 14:16:17 pm »

@KNHO

U must understand that wizard lost all the time so we must give him some motivation to play in league:) Rules can be changed in 3rd seson. IMO better is 60-40 for wizzard  than 90-10 for dh.

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2013, 14:20:54 pm »

@green
Legacy, no legacy... Going this way we should make rules for blackthorn users, bonus health from potion users, wd's mimic helm users, high dps users etc. Every one can buy any kind of item so whats your problem?
You know as good as me that dyscypline is thing that gives us survavibility, dysc pool and dysc regen are far better then pumping hp/ress and if 1 set have 3x more dysc regen it gives a big advantage, any blackthorn users or bonuses in items like bonus health don't make such a difference.
My problem is that most of DH with non-legacy set are forced to buy removed from game drop items. If you didn't played in league with non-legacy set you just don't understand problems with new set.
I would not have any problems if dev team say "we made this rules and if you need to buy some gear go&buy or f*ck off", but if they said that they don't want to force ppl to regear and after that they force me to search for items removed from game so...i'ts simply unfair. And it's not only about legacy set - every item I buy or craft is used to have some HP/ress/DPS balance. With legacy nat I must change almost all items to set new hp/ress/dps balance, and as you know this gonna be expensive.

I dont understand what your exactly saying about balance in offgear? whatever set your using, legacy or non legacy, all your offset gear affixs will be the exact same regardless of which set you use, unless im missing something?

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 14:36:31 pm »

I dont understand what your exactly saying about balance in offgear? whatever set your using, legacy or non legacy, all your offset gear affixs will be the exact same regardless of which set you use, unless im missing something?
Ye you miss something. For example: in DH vs DH fights my offgear is made to survive 1 impale crit. If I change to legacy set I have not enough HP to survive impale crit, so all HP items are useless and I must pump DPS to 1hit opponent first or pump HP to survive 1 impale crit in cost of DPS etc. Changing set to legacy will result in regear whole eq, except Manti and offhand.

Lilith

• D3CL Judge
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 14:49:26 pm »

Ye you miss something. For example: in DH vs DH fights my offgear is made to survive 1 impale crit. If I change to legacy set I have not enough HP to survive impale crit, so all HP items are useless and I must pump DPS to 1hit opponent first or pump HP to survive 1 impale crit in cost of DPS etc. Changing set to legacy will result in regear whole eq, except Manti and offhand.

New natalya and 70-80dysc can easy kill legacy if u know how to do it:)

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2013, 14:53:51 pm »

Never said it's imossible:)

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2013, 15:02:53 pm »

The main reason for Wizard rules is to encourage ppl to play that class on D3CL. I dont know why some of you are so strongly whining. Those rules arent permanent. We still might do some changes before ladder season #2 and even if not before the season, there always gonna be more seasons and tournaments.
If wds will be nerfed too much and wizards buffed too much, we always can do some adjustments. Right now we have huge number of wds and barbs and very low number of wizards, not many monks too. We will never be able to make a perfect balance with number of each class and balance in a duel between them, but we felt that something needs to be done. For example latest results show how easly many barbs are killing dh's even if they are out-gearing them very much. Its quite easy to build a barb able to kill much more expensive dh, because Blackthorn set is quite cheap, so is stromshield with vita/life&, litany, bracers, shoulders and amu are now easy to craft. You still need to spend some gold on weapon or rare ring for example, but those are not billions.
Right now im still wondering if we should allow Wd use zombie dogs vs DH, because he already has some nerfs.
And btw, its very hard to run some tests with Wiz, because Kaio is the only one interested in doing that and he is also one of the best equipped in europe, so if you are struggling with him even now, doesnt mean that all nicely-equipped wizards will kick your ass, chill.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 15:09:12 pm by RoGH »

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2013, 15:21:13 pm »

Nobody is whining  :o
I dont have any problems @the moment with Wizzards.
This is my opinion and feeling about the new rules.
And as the people said here a few times before, make the rules depending on the best players, didn´t they?
So i see it realy hard coming vs Kaio without Boar and Battle scars. <-----If you see my thoughts as a strongly whining, you got a loss of reality. Now let´s go on with flaming each other all together, it helps to develop rules!

@Lilith, you´re 100% right. The next season will show us how it works.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 15:24:21 pm by KNHO »

jinshin85

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2013, 15:40:51 pm »

Nice rules. I like them.

Season 2! Come!

MoKKaL

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2013, 15:53:06 pm »

And btw, its very hard to run some tests with Wiz, because Kaio is the only one interested in doing that ...

Are u sure with that statement? :)
I even wrote Mr.Mag that i want to test.

So count me in, if u need another wizz for testing stuff out.

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2013, 15:58:26 pm »

i looks like i've forgot about it ;/

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2013, 16:06:39 pm »

My gear is aimed to do both, if I can do it, surely you can too, If you say that changing to legacy and all your items are useless, then this means your offgear wasnt all that good in the first place and you just need to gear up more

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2013, 17:17:44 pm »

Barbs are not allowed to use WotB against WD, but they are allowed to use Hex Against Barbs. Sorry, but this is stupid. Barbs are using WotB becous WD using hex. Now WD gonna totaly rape barbs. Thank you. I will not accept single challenge from WD. And if you give me free lose, i will leave the league.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 18 queries.