Duelling & Diablo 3 > Rules & development

Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]

<< < (2/64) > >>

zbayno:
Ok, let's try it. When will be test league?

Lilith:
1. Guys please explain me why dh can't use bat companion vs wiz.
2. Did u saw any good wd with gargantua and zombie dogs in build? It's not nerf^^

GJ:)

Euronymous:

--- Quote from: Lilith on March 23, 2013, 13:01:39 pm ---1. Guys please explain me why dh can't use bat companion vs wiz.
2. Did u saw any good wd with gargantua and zombie dogs in build? It's not nerf^^

GJ:)

--- End quote ---

1. We want to protect players from using useless runes ;)
2. Yes, we did. Gargantuan is a viable option vs. DH. It's not a huge nerf like in the previous rule versions, but we believe that there is no need for huge nerfs in WD vs. DH atm.

Lilith:
1. Good story bro.
2. Rly no need? Wd should choose between dogs and horrify but who cares my opinion?:P

DaRkE:

--- Quote from: ricebowl on March 23, 2013, 04:10:59 am ---
--- Quote --- In duels versus the ''Monk'' the skill Haunt is banned.
--- End quote ---

...why?

--- End quote ---

After extensive test procedure including several players of good quality at each class, we concluded that haunt does not extend  a fair and good reasonable duel.
The chances of monk to reach 5 rounds first are not remotely close to what d3cl are aiming for as fair competitive duels.

--- Quote from: Blud ---
I was a bit reticent to be honest, but after testing a lot these days, it seems to balance the matchup quite a lot. Besides, it brings many other things into play, such as positioning, resource managente or cool-down management, whereas before it was more of a DPS stack and 1shot haunt duel.

If in the near future, due to whatever reason, this rule seems to be outdated, we can always come back to it.

--- End quote ---

I underline and confirm Blud's wonderful summary.

It basically make the duel more joyfull and intense for both classes.

I encourage everyone to help assist develop the rules!

Test the matches were you foresee complications.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version