• March 29, 2024, 16:10:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]  (Read 136024 times)

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 14:58:23 pm »

And 2 times 5-2 for me on practise mode. But i dont think here is the place for that. Sry for the spam

kaio

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 16:22:29 pm »

I disagree with rulz for the Barbs: DH and Wizards. 1st i want to tell i dont blame, i just say my experience.
 - After I played vs Mystical i saw that Barbs vs Dh is pretty closed fight. We had like similar gear and he used legacy nata. Still he killed me more times that i killed him like ratio 2:1. And i was using both war cry and shout. When DH has legacy nata all is about resource and resourse regeneration, since his hatred and discipline almost never end.
   !!! I advise all dh to improve their skill against barbs, cuz if Mystical can do it, so im pretty sure most of the DH can do it. Also, tell me what i could against a player like him? He will have totaly advantage against me, so before banning pls, think that maybe the correct move is not debuff barbs, but DH improve their game play. And that is not blaming, i just wonder what i could do if i meet Mystical or players like him on the league with banned war cry. Maybe auto loss 0-5? And shout doesnt replace war cry.
 - Against wizard. Wow, we got so much debuff - war cry, no double stun and lets say that this was "ok". But now banned WotB? Sorry but i play vs wizards now, and when they use some kind of "slow ms build" even running with marathon is like i dont move. That is blizzard, nova, then nova from ilusion, then more slow. How excatly i will fight if i dont have defense ability and ability that wont save me against like 90% disable? Give me some advise. Because right now 1 wizard i play vs him uses a build that if i dont have ignor pain and wotb, im dead like in few seconds. And my Ignor pain has 30 sec cd, his nova has 12 sec.
  I think that banning skills wont balance the game but will disbalance it even more. Also i think that brawling for now is balanced.
 !!! Green, pls do not coment what i have wrote. Go watch how Mystical plays.

Wiz vs barb has been tested with almot all top barb is Europe and those rules are approved also from them.
If u find trubles its cose u are lowered geared or lowered skilled or both or u need to find another way to fix bans.
U can ask them or try alone to find a way.
In any case if test league show us that rules are not good we will change them for sure.. we are working for all of you and not for wiz or barb or any particular class.

Let's wait numbers from test league or we will never start :)

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2013, 17:06:14 pm »

How i can take part of this test league?
- Also just played against error ( a dh). He think barbs vs dh are close fight and no need banned skills.
Let me explain about war cry and why we need it - War Cry gives us 2 very important things : Protection and Fury generation - this is very important еspecially against DH with legacy nata since you need to chase like minutes to take him down.

kaio

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2013, 17:49:38 pm »

Thx alot for ur help
League start tomorrow

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 18:12:41 pm »

Kaio league starts tomorrow but on US. On EU probably on the next week
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 19:09:17 pm by Mr.Mag »

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 18:58:50 pm »

On monday most likely imo.

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 19:02:22 pm »

I'm sorry, I just don't understand how a WD is supposed to do damage to me without using haunt.  If anything, hex should be banned due to the extreme RNG nature of it.

You cannot balance a matchup based on one top player vs. another top player.  You have to balance it to the broadest amount of players.  I don't see myself losing to 99% of WD's if they can't use haunt.  How are they supposed to damage me? 

Please reconsider this rule.

kaio

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 19:06:32 pm »

Thats why test league exist

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2013, 19:09:57 pm »

The biggest fault of this is that, rulez arę made by top Geared players. You made this game Pay to win  Just like blizz did. But i know IT have to be..

Made by tapatalk

kaio

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2013, 19:20:41 pm »

The biggest fault of this is that, rulez arę made by top Geared players. You made this game Pay to win  Just like blizz did. But i know IT have to be..

Made by tapatalk

You are playing a game ITEM BASED like all RPG u can play in the world if u didn't realized yet
And btw I lost with vs a wiz in league that got less than half my items simply cose he played better..
I have spent no money ob my wiz cose if u know a minimun of meccanics of the game and prices u can easy flip items like all top playwrs do.
Stop cry and try to be a better player and trader

Last exemple: sold my spear for 3 bil payed samthing like 800 mil
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 19:23:01 pm by kaio »

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2013, 20:05:36 pm »

I know all of that u talking about.

I know it is a "diablo" so it is a items based game like diablo 2 was.
I know there is items > skill > rulez and it will always be on this way.
And I think it is the best way to make this game a better, but also it is a biggest fault.. I dont know how too explain what I need.. lol. All I need to say is we need more time, more tests, more experience. And meyby a little help from blizzard with item drop and crafting in future.

Tbone

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2013, 20:45:41 pm »

some rules are good, some make me feel just really bad for some classes

like WDs vs barb for example, no WD will be able to beat me without hex I dont think

the rule should be : either hex or horrify not both, and possibly either spirit walk or vessel not both

even if no skills are banned WD vs barb is a close fight if both play well

also I think banning war cry vs DH is very stupid, from what I have heard the DHs on europe just arent very skilled so this is why this rule was implemented but with the DHs on US server I dont think ill stand much chance without war cry.. iunno..

DaRkE

• D3CL Operator
  • Iskatu
  • kk thx bye
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2013, 20:54:45 pm »

Haunt is basically like a ranged rend and leave the monk at low chances to reach 5 points ahead of the witchdoctor.

Withch doctor still has several kit's that can be used as a better damage output than haunt but it will not be so simple and straightforward to use, aswell as impossible to avoid

Tbone do you allready use WC and TS, if yes it leaves you short of one spell of mobility in your choice.

IF you only do use WC; TS will apply similar mitigation aswell as slow and the same regeneration, the difference being that you must be aware and able to apply it to ur opponent.

As for items / skills , in my opinion the most important thing is clever and strategic builds versus every oppononent becuase stats should leave you at a minor increase compared to what every player should be able to acquire over some time.

And i think perfect billion dollah gear, leaves you small advantages versus a ' Good gear set' that any a smart and dedicated player will in the end round up towards.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 21:01:12 pm by DaRkE »

link1313

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2013, 22:46:24 pm »

if your going to ban haunt in wd vs monk you might as well ban haunt/rend from the league.

skills that are undodgeable don't make sense in the first place as the dexterity stat is essentially useless against it.

I like to stack dex as a barb. should you ban haunt vs barbs too then?

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2013, 22:57:11 pm »

Dude.. So meyby giv us some nice advice? I think ban haunt is Good start. I will Got problem with that even without IT.

Made by tapatalk
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 18 queries.