• March 28, 2024, 22:50:44 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]  (Read 135978 times)

DaRkE

• D3CL Operator
  • Iskatu
  • kk thx bye
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]
« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2013, 21:59:56 pm »

And I Ninja Copy my american monk level 1 to ptr :-)

shoot ^_^

Euronymous

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 16, 2013, 09:17:21 am »

Quote from: Wyatt Cheng
Good discussion!I should mention that PTR builds are snapshotted off our current "work in progress" and sometimes picks up some changes and not others. In this case, the Disintegrate change was picked up, but the Ray of Frost change was not. Ray of Frost got a comparable damage buff as well, which will be seen in the next PTR build (along with the Witch Doctor Firebats damage numbers)

Another buff for Wiz in store :)

VenX

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 18, 2013, 18:06:17 pm »

the hardest thing for me vs a good barb is breaking through his relentless phase, 35% MISSING dr IS huge during this phase.

Agree with this, I tested with vimer for not to long ago and was about to make a big post about this with alot of math to bring to discussion, however my computer crashed and I lost all my research aswell. I might look in to it again, but I can say you need alot of dps to brake relentless. DH vs barb atm is a numbers game

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 19, 2013, 01:45:16 am »

I know this is only on the PTR for now, but since they are not balancing around PvP, I don't see this following change being canceled:

Inspiring Presence The duration of your shouts is doubled. After using a shout you and all allies within 50 yards regenerate 4% of your maximum Life per second for 60 seconds. / Your shouts are: / *Battle Rage / *Threatening Shout / *War Cry

Inspiring presence just got DOUBLED.  Ban inc for league?

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 19, 2013, 01:51:54 am »

I know this is only on the PTR for now, but since they are not balancing around PvP, I don't see this following change being canceled:

Inspiring Presence The duration of your shouts is doubled. After using a shout you and all allies within 50 yards regenerate 4% of your maximum Life per second for 60 seconds. / Your shouts are: / *Battle Rage / *Threatening Shout / *War Cry

How do you know they blizzard is buffing Inspiring presence? And no, inspiring pressence is vital for barb on pvp. Actually barb cannot play without it. So banning inspiring pressence means all > barb.

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 19, 2013, 01:52:12 am »

Brooding You gain 2% of your maximum Life per second.  ;D

Yea, barbs gonna be crazy strong now
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:57:27 am by predsr »

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 19, 2013, 02:14:20 am »

How do you know they blizzard is buffing Inspiring presence? And no, inspiring pressence is vital for barb on pvp. Actually barb cannot play without it. So banning inspiring pressence means all > barb.

My bad for not linking the source, it's datamined info from a future 1.08 build that hasn't made it to PTR yet:

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/92258-datamined-ptr-108-class-changes/

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 19, 2013, 02:21:12 am »

It just blows my mind.  In just 12 seconds, a barb will regenerate almost half of his HP.  In 25 seconds, a barb will regenerate 100% of his max HP with inspiring presence.  This is WITHOUT any regeneration gear or skills.

With enough gear, I just don't see how you can lose with this amount of regen.  At 150k hp, a barb will regenerate 6,000 hp per second from this passive. 

chucknorris#1885

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2013, 05:09:52 am »

ya barbs and dh both just got insane. if any one has played a good shield tank dh imo this is by far the strongest dh build and just got a massive buff.

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 19, 2013, 07:13:13 am »

The game just got stupid. PVP is going to be all stalemates with Brooding, Aid Station, Inspiring Presence, Blood Ritual. I will now just go all troll shield DH vs Barbs and just force them to draw until rules exist to make the duels fun again.

MoKKaL

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 19, 2013, 07:45:14 am »

i was happy to finally get some damage buffs (from a wizz pov).
and now ... yea ... the damage buff is negated by an huge amount of opponents lreg :D

ah well ... we will see, how that plays out in the end.

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 19, 2013, 08:17:51 am »

Tested vs Zee. First of all, the PTR damage has been FIXED! Second of all, due to the patch, Barbs are now immortal. I will hereby be resigning from d3cl UNLESS some rules are put in place to ensure possible victory. PTR league w/o restrictions can go suck it, even the War Cry ban is not enough anymore lol.

ximae

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 19, 2013, 08:56:55 am »

i was happy to finally get some damage buffs (from a wizz pov).
and now ... yea ... the damage buff is negated by an huge amount of opponents lreg :D

ah well ... we will see, how that plays out in the end.

yeah great...... and they still keep wizz regen like before a fixed number instead of % of life like other classes..... i suppose were not supposed to heal ourselves... but hey we got 300l/sec more!! :(

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 19, 2013, 09:07:49 am »

Tested vs Zee. First of all, the PTR damage has been FIXED! Second of all, due to the patch, Barbs are now immortal. I will hereby be resigning from d3cl UNLESS some rules are put in place to ensure possible victory. PTR league w/o restrictions can go suck it, even the War Cry ban is not enough anymore lol.

That´s what i allready told a month ago :) I just don´t waste my time playing vs barb duels in the upcoming season.
I don´t accept duels vs them, because i got better things to do then to stalemate for 30 mins every round. Don´t care about the walkovers.

There is still a bigger problem then Barb for DH´s....the godlike WD class.
No matter how good the DH´s is geared, good player or not, it´s no diffrence. If a WD doesn´t play brain afk, watching TV while dueling ,and drinking beer..there is no chance for DH.
For those who say´s "Use your brain, and learn to counter WD", --->> FUCK YOU!!!  ::) Make a DH and go vs Euronymous for a 0:200 score. This is another matchup that i will ignore.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 11:28:42 am by KNHO »

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 19, 2013, 11:24:57 am »

Damn blizz, we need to figure out something, *^>#<\}$~#>.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 19 queries.