• March 28, 2024, 12:14:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]  (Read 135949 times)

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]
« Reply #210 on: April 19, 2013, 17:29:09 pm »

I am barb,but even i think buffing Inspiring pressence will hurt the brawling.
So, as PvP community we should make a huge post and explain to blizzard that buffing life regen is madness and will destroy brawling. Life regen is not nesecary for pve (especially softcore) and its obviously enough for hardcore, so the only playce where is important is brawling and its already pretty enough.

So the admins of this league would be good to make a huge post on the forums about this and we (the players) will support it.

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #211 on: April 19, 2013, 17:42:18 pm »

you're right. we have to do sth before 1.08 official release but i'm afraid blizz wont do anything. pvm is much more important ;/
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 17:49:10 pm by Mr.Mag »

link1313

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 19, 2013, 18:53:15 pm »

4% is blizzard serious?

Is there a barbs against this change thread yet?

D3cl admins you can't ban this skill either, its pretty much a must have for pvp.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 18:56:53 pm by link1313 »

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 19, 2013, 19:08:42 pm »

If it wont be change, and we cant ban it, Then we Need Ehp cap,  kr Just hp.  IT make totally non sens to fighter against. But manta for Monk looks Also nice.

Wysyłane z mojego LG-P940 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

link1313

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 19, 2013, 19:43:08 pm »

Exactly ^^

Starting to limit gear choices is a dangerous path to go down but it would need to be done if it really is 4%.

devilek666

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 19, 2013, 19:50:25 pm »

Did any barb fight with fixed PTR vs Mystical and with new changes?

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 19, 2013, 20:14:07 pm »

I tell you like Nostradamus, there´s no need to test this. It´s just stalemating for hours.

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 19, 2013, 21:36:42 pm »

I won't even bother dueling on PTR with the ridiculous life regen buffs. I can't kill Barbs anymore once they pass a certain amount of EHP. I tested with Zee and we both agree it is stupid. I was able to take my 9k dps Barb and straight tank (melee range) Zee's 300-400k dps unbuffed DH with Threatening Shout, War Cry, Revenge, Furious Charge - Dreadnaught, etc. And he never got me to Relentless range after about 1 minute of smacking each other lol.

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 19, 2013, 22:45:42 pm »

There's 2 options if you want PvP to prevail:

1.  Ban inspiring presence.  This will nerf barbs hard across the board vs. every class.

2.  Don't ban inspiring presence and instead impose an HP limit or EHP limit of some sort.  This means restricting gear.  This is basically unfeasible due to the huge backlash by wealthy players and will be extremely difficult to enforce since the limits will be arbitrary.  You're basically punishing people for having good gear which is counter-intuitive.

Or, of course, leave it alone and watch everyone but barbs quit playing.

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 19, 2013, 23:22:04 pm »

Too bad that all options suck:

Option 1 = See above, but Barbs will lose against all ranged classes.
Option 2 = See above, but is way too difficult to impose and verify.
Option 3 = Ban all other defensive passives, ban all defensive skills except 1 shout, but Barbs will complain.
Option 4 = Ban Barbs from main league and make Barb-only league lol.

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 20, 2013, 02:07:10 am »

Inspiring pressence is vital and nesecary for barb on pvp. Actually barb cannot face decent opponent without that passive. But 4% is too much, 2 % is the best choise (no inspiring pressence means barbs lose against good enemy). d3cl is pvp community so i am sure if all admins create 1 good forum post and the players support that will be heard. As i see they buff double all life regen resourse - the want to make lr usefull for pve, but we all know lr is not needed  for pve - there matter only dps with ls/loh with some resist and its ok.
Actually i am not sure if Blizzard knows what Diablo3 pvp looks like - how life could have a barb and etc. So maybe tell them and show them. Here we have experience from brawling, experience that i dont think the Blizzard's developers have.
So i advice head - admins of that league to make a post on the forums and we will support it.

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 20, 2013, 04:44:10 am »

Instead of hoping for a miracle that the developers will implement PvP restrictions in brawling, why don't we come up with our own solutions?  They don't care about PvP at this point.  It's foolish to think otherwise. 

You have to deal with this issue by yourself.  You cannot rely on the developers for this.

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 20, 2013, 04:51:26 am »

The only thing I can think of is only allowing inspiring presence OR ignore pain.  Yeah barbs will clamor that they need both to blah blah blah but you seriously can't have both and expect a healthy competitive environment.  This is the best solution I've thought of so far.  It's harsh, but something drastic needs to be done.

DarkRaven

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 20, 2013, 08:08:00 am »

Hi, I'm a barb :)

Realistically, life reg vs monks doesn't play such an important role, it's all about the burst damage of monks, like u probably saw manner on ptr, good monks still kill him.

Top wd like blud or euronymous I bet will still beat consistently any barb, especially with the new bats damage, which is insane.

Barb v barb is much easier to tank 3 crit rends and the future will be stun hota and maybe rend too.

The DH and wiz are the real problem.

Good wiz are able to disable barbs for an extended period of time and RoF buff with warcry banned might be enough to negate the life reg buff. I'm thinking maybe banning ignore pain too or instead or warcry, but testing is needed vs the new RoF.
 I know that nofear complained about Shadow88 finding a great build vs barbs, but I had no problems vs him, using warcry, so the wc ban is needed.

Vs dh is more tricky, wc ban already nerfs fury regen too much and legacy Nat can stalemate forever if they can't kill.

Overall when nerfing barb ehp I suggest banning passives like relentless and nerves of steel maybe also superstition and tough as nails vs certain classes, not fury generating skills which actually leads to more stalemates.

I'm sure that a solution can be found, but it should be extensively tested by the top players with close to optimal gear. not top gear vs average gear like in a lot of the league games... which can be misleading.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 08:11:40 am by DarkRaven »

devilek666

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 20, 2013, 09:34:04 am »

Good post.. I suggest the same..Do testing first, cause life regen is one thing, high burst like monks or WD's do it's completly another issue whee life regen doesn't matter that much...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 18 queries.