Duelling & Diablo 3 > Judge board

Dodgers in US Test League

(1/1)

Onimusha:
 shisky#1613
dham#1747

Those tags both eliminated me from friends after several days of requesting match. shisky avoided me as well in the previous season , placing as an excuse that his helm was borrowed. Something should be done about this immediately , cuz its unfair for honest players who stand against anyone regardless the result. Registered all the info in the chat.

Iria:
Yeah dham has been avoiding me on the test league. It is just for testing the new rules lol. I sent dham a message when he logged into the game last night but he simply ignored me and I know he was not afk because he just logged in! As for shisky, his excuse is that he can't beat me yet and doesn't want to play lol. I told him it was for test league but whatever.

Onimusha:
Even if it where for real league. If u enrole for a league u have to play all challengues...

Wittster:
i just duelled Dham finally, he just needed a couple weeks to get ready, new character and all. Very friendly guy.

In real leagues I believe after x amount of time, the challenger gets a free win if the other person is avoiding but in test league there's really no point in playing if the other person isn't ready yet.

Onimusha:
alright... so i hope someone will take action if in real leagues they still avoid challengues... and its a thing it will probable happen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version