• April 19, 2024, 02:15:32 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Lyzon#2326 - abusing the rulz + not finishing the fight  (Read 6603 times)

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
Lyzon#2326 - abusing the rulz + not finishing the fight
« on: March 30, 2013, 01:17:38 am »

He is a monk with skorn, i am a barb. Score 3-0 for me. We start 4 round. We fight each other. After those 1st hits im loosing like 80k life . I have already used Ingor pain an that ability is on cd. I am waithing for cd of Ingor pain. I got it up, enter fight and kill him. And he saying - you are avoiding fight. Is avoiding fight to wait for cd of your main defansive ability? No barb will fight monk without ingor pain active while monks can activate sss and wave of light. He says after the round - you wait to regen life and then fight. I waited for ignor pain up, and yes - i have 4k life regen per second - that means for 23sec cd of Ignor pain i regen 92k life. Finnaly he left the game in result 4-0 for me. Im not for the score, but 1st time i face such a player and rly hope to be my last. He lost my time and my posibility to have fun in other duels.
    What is important here is to be very cleared said  what is the meaning of active combat and what is avoiding combat. Cuz waiting for cd and regenerate life and then fighting is what every class do - dh with preparation, barb with ignor pain, monks with serenty and etc.

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 18 queries.