Duelling & Diablo 3 > Rules & development

Wizard storm armor

(1/2) > >>

Lusitano:
Hi everyone

I have tried a fight yesterday agains a wizard, and end up in a huge disadvantage , cuz this guys (wiz) before start putt them selfs on corner below so they can see our legs, and we can see them, they say go and automaticly i getting hitted with strom armor and i dont even know were he is.... the same for ice rain, before the match was on i was already slow...

This type os skills are like haunt, on WD , this should be banned speacialy storm armor since is auto attack.....
Hope you can make pvp become more challenging, becaus elike this is totally unbalanced...speacially agains wizards

thnks

Lusitano:
Apriciate if any admin could provide a awser. thnks

Mr.Mag:
there is a topic about changes in rules. write you suggestion there.

Lusitano:
Hi everyone

I have tried a fight yesterday agains a wizard, and end up in a huge disadvantage , cuz this guys (wiz) before start putt them selfs on corner below so they can see our legs, and we can see them, they say go and automaticly i getting hitted with strom armor and i dont even know were he is.... the same for ice rain, before the match was on i was already slow...

This type os skills are like haunt, on WD , this should be banned speacialy storm armor since is auto attack.....
Hope you can make pvp become more challenging, becaus elike this is totally unbalanced...speacially agains wizards

thnks

predsr:
What class are you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version