• March 28, 2024, 23:02:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: PTR incoming, gogo EU vs US battles :)  (Read 12967 times)

Wittster

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
  • Alexwitt
    • View Profile
PTR incoming, gogo EU vs US battles :)
« on: April 02, 2013, 18:12:00 pm »

Looks like another PTR is coming next week according to the blue post in this thread:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8517952614

There haven’t been any changes to the amount of experience you gain while in a multiplayer game yet, but this week we’ll have some interesting updates on that subject. Maybe they’ll be the sort of updates you can read about, and even test before they go live.

Finally EU can battle US again :) Looking forward to another PTR league!

Euronymous

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
Re: PTR incoming, gogo EU vs US battles :)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 19:34:30 pm »

I'm reading this as "news on some changes next week" and then possibly PTR on a date TBA after that, but maybe that's just my glass half empty mentality when it comes to Blizzard ;)

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 06:38:35 am »

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9382478/developer-journal-multiplayer-improvements-4-2-2013

They did it! They giv us priv chats and mega improvements to multi player. I love that! I just love it!

Damx

• Spamer
  • Lucion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 10:32:01 am »

wow dead game gets revived .. zombie game T.T

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 10:36:42 am »

Some nice improvements to co-op, but i really like the ending:
"This is really just the first step in the process of improving the social experience in Diablo III and supporting its vibrant community. We know that players want bigger and more varied group chat functionality (like guilds and chat channels that are more permanent), and we do have concrete plans for additional features in the future. In the meantime, we hope private chat is a useful tool and look forward to delivering more systems that foster player interaction."

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 11:06:32 am »

yes. now they have to giv us guilds system (imo not faster than 1.1, meyby even later).

I love that sometimes they have really good suprise for us.

Ajantis

• Administrator
  • Lucion
  • Mydło wszystko umyje
    • View Profile
    • War Masters
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 11:11:39 am »

Well, it took them like 10 months to realize, that private chat is a necessity in such a game. Grats... Good that, they're adding them to the game, but at the same time they won't make them moderated like in BN1. I would much appreciate w channel bot, both for moderating and chatting.

We can see, that they indeed go into right direction. But will those changes make ppl want to come back to D3...?

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 11:50:33 am »

people wont come back yet. We need more pve content, and ofcourse good pvp. without these things
  • :(

It is not 2005 year, where diablo clon and "hostile mode" are enough. Today, in 2013, we need more. We need epic pvp, epic pve etc. why? Cause they show they can in wow. That's all.

Damx

• Spamer
  • Lucion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 12:05:32 pm »

wow is not d3
epic pvp is not wow
lol!

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 12:48:10 pm »

wow is not d3
epic pvp is not wow
lol!

You dont understand, nothink. If they can make raids, pvp etc like wow got, why they cant make it in wow? Dont say "it is not mmo" etc.

Damx

• Spamer
  • Lucion
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 13:00:38 pm »

its not mmo o_O

lol grow up srsly .. d3 is nothing like u see in the wow/l2 or any other big mmo worlds games .. its a constant the same shit 1 location farm till u die w/o end game drops or revards .. its diablo .. its not wow .. its not lineage2 .. its diablo.. if u search the raids and pvp the wow had, consider waiting for the new lineage or something similar to it loled ..

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 13:18:42 pm »

seriously? why u are so stupid? Just giv up lol.

Players need battle grounds, need pvp. Players need endless dungeon and other pve end game content. Players need guilds system an more community systems. Just like wow and sc2 got.

Grow up kid, dont talk about itis diablo etc. you Like this game like now it is? ok.. but stop flamig lol O_o

I say what PLAYERS need. 12mlns sold copies, 1-3 mlns playing and u are talking the rest players who dont play are wrong? lol! O_o

Damx

• Spamer
  • Lucion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 13:59:56 pm »

the players that dont play and bought the game has serious things that they consider to not to play .. think about it for, a moment .. after a year the game didnt changed one bit for something that ppl remotely were searching in the phase when they bought them..

there will be no battle grounds in d3, there will be maybe a "good" pvp system but not in the near feature - cos it lacks to many things that they would come up now in patches, the wise choice for something that "innovatite" in this game is to launch it in expansion, for the simple manner - why do it for free ?

u dont see or dont wont to see the obvious thing - the sc2 community and the game itself evolve to be a great continuation for it self .. nothing really was changed from the previous version of sc .. they only added some new gui and up to time grafics and thats all .. even i that played sc1 8 years ago can still come from nowhere and play sc2:hots after quick searching what new units are they are in game ..

there is nothing to it in the world of diablo .. the game was changed, the way it didnt work out even at start, and now we have a end game product with end game items, and nothing is good - so summary? other blizzard products are fine, are not raised on miss leaded ideas and wrong conclusions.. diablo didnt had, a next phase coz its pump out idea .. its pump out product in the world of mmo .. they wow was not make like diablo coz it would be a master fail .. mmo are the next best step after diablo2 world.. d2 world was uniq at the seeing and its done ..

the other "improvments" in this diablo3 games only will lead to becoming d2 game like with new features .. the newest news about the man who created d3 " that he thinks that ah was done wrong, and ah should not exist in world of d3" hello? ah was in wow and it worked great and it didnt work in d3 so fine ? i wonder way ..

diablo 3 is bad project and will not lead to any good gaming expierience for now, maybe they will make something about the WHOLE game after expansion but for the time beeing, every single thing that u want like more community systems and endless dungeon wont do shit, coz the core of the game is totally foked up, the core of the game was to make a bad product, see how it goes and maybe fix it in expansion but in the mean time collect endless short time cash from selling product and ah tax O_o do u think if this game was named santuacy:the world of evil and would been made by witcher guys, it would sell more than o.5mil copys ? and now name diablo2 - puppets in wonder land, and its still the best game ever ..

and as a polish guy u are, u need to start thinking about what u write - dont start by flaming and calling some1 stupid coz i didnt offend any1, including u in my post, i didnt flame anything, aside beeing so cluless after a year of playing broken game and still believing in something that wont happend .. COZ IT WONT HAPPEND ! any cosmetic changes wont mean shit, coz the core of d3 is piece of crap period.

u have to think and read the posts ur replaying too, coz from ur post clearly i can see that ur representing my point of thinking about the game ( only im not so delusional about it ) but ur writing that i should "grow up kid"

priceless!

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 18 queries.