Duelling & Diablo 3 > Rules & development

Monk vs Barb balance

<< < (3/3)

Wittster:

--- Quote from: link1313 on April 06, 2013, 04:42:49 am ---
--- Quote from: Wittster on April 06, 2013, 04:38:14 am ---I really doubt Viri can beat Tbone and Zee, why don't these godly monks play league so we can see some facts instead of only rumors.

--- End quote ---
i stacked all physical resist gear and barely any all res to beat zee and tbone. viri has figured it out you should too

--- End quote ---

Yeah maybe that works, WHEN YOU'RE A BARB YOURSELF. Viri can stack high resists because he swaps to double lpss/sp/s weapons and spams mantra to outheal some of the dot ticks. League monks can't weaponswap and have no way to outheal a crit rend, even when stacking resists, all we can do is go full dps.

ricebowl:

--- Quote from: Wittster on April 06, 2013, 04:55:51 am ---
--- Quote from: link1313 on April 06, 2013, 04:42:49 am ---
--- Quote from: Wittster on April 06, 2013, 04:38:14 am ---I really doubt Viri can beat Tbone and Zee, why don't these godly monks play league so we can see some facts instead of only rumors.

--- End quote ---
i stacked all physical resist gear and barely any all res to beat zee and tbone. viri has figured it out you should too

--- End quote ---

Yeah maybe that works, WHEN YOU'RE A BARB YOURSELF. Viri can stack high resists because he swaps to double lpss/sp/s weapons and spams mantra to outheal some of the dot ticks. League monks can't weaponswap and have no way to outheal a crit rend, even when stacking resists, all we can do is go full dps.

--- End quote ---

I can vouch for Viri gear swapping like a madman when I dueled him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version