• April 19, 2024, 06:20:49 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: DURI#2262 refuses to putt score (says he dosent remember ) xD  (Read 9377 times)

Lusitano

• Imp
    • View Profile

Hi everyone.

Last week i had a pvp Match against DURI#2262 (ON MONKS LEAGUE)

After i beat him for 5-2 , he said he would putt the score on website , np at all.....

After i w8 for a week the score is still not there, and i try to contact this guy and this is he´s awsers.....

lusitano#2130   2013-04-06 21:15:30
yo m8. Can you please launch the score of our battle last week? Thnks Take care

Duri#2262   2013-04-07 20:52:52
Tbh i cant remember that duel. Not saying the score isnt correct but i just simply forgot. Do You have a printscreen?

lusitano#2130   2013-04-07 23:21:06
yes i got a print screen 5-2 was the score. thnks buddy

lusitano#2130   2013-04-07 23:22:14
if you wanna putt 5-4 for me is ok =) you do remember i got the victory =P cheers!
 Duri#2262   2013-04-07 23:34:56

I mean I think i remember that we've dueled but cant remember the outcome... Sed me pm with this screeny plz :)
 lusitano#2130   2013-04-08 00:05:52
you dont remeber? Dude come on....=P be fair enough you know you lost the match , was fun and fair. The print screens i take are has an safeguard, i dont send to you, but if you refuse to putt the score, i have to send to admin´s the printscreen and they will prowly ban you form the tournament,for not being fair . im not happy to do that , so please make it easy on us =). ok? Thnks and take care

lusitano#2130   2013-04-08 00:06:49
I got the 5-2 score y victorie on Print, trust me , im not a dirty player, just want to get what i diserv and what i foght for...

Can some one please sort this out, and kick this bad player out of the league?

Apriciatte it....

Thnks

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
Re: DURI#2262 refuses to putt score (says he dosent remember ) xD
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 17:28:06 pm »

Maybe simply post that screen ;)

Duri

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 23:37:36 pm »

Bad bad player:)

Lusitano

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 16:33:53 pm »

hahahaa

I just heard from another player perahn witch you battle yesterday , he said your a scumm, that goes to town in the middle of match....

Jezus dude your a embarace to all  the monks in Diablo....hope someone kicks you out of the league for good.

Kids play with toys, diablo is atoo big boat for you spoiled....

Perahn

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 16:44:17 pm »

i dont say that i would stand a chance even if you didnt go to town just saying i didnt agreed that you would go to town Duri, sad i made a faliur on my screen shot then i would could have proved that you did go to town!

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 16:47:00 pm »

Lusitano, about Perahn, i wouldnt quote here his opinions, he has flamed both Duri and me (when i was asked to resolve some issue), and he flamed me really hard, something about fagots, scumbags, gays, cheaters, with a lot of "fvck" icluded, really mature guy :D
Oh, and Duri provided me the screenshot of that situation with Perahn and it occured that Perahn is not telling the truth, he was also saying, that he had the screen with Duri cheating on his computer, but now its gone. And when ive send via email Duri's screen of their chat log, his answer was:
"i can see that this pic i a fake!!!! so delete my profile at d3cl NOW"

Well, so my advice is for you not to catch up with people like Perahn. And advice for the future: use print screen button or cut the crap and never, and i mean never, dont flame judges, because its not our fault that somebody is a moron.

Lusitano

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 17:25:39 pm »

OK is nice to get some proper clarifications.

But yoou can defend duri with perahn, but with me he cheated by not putting the score and telling he forgoten....

So any thing that comes form that guy dosent surprise me, and not every one can get a proper screenshot....

Anywayz thnks Rogh... but keep an eye on that dude.

I will do the same and some firends of mines are also on top of him on the tournaments, any slip and i will get him..
(with screen shot) So DURI you better behave!

Duri

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 18:59:03 pm »

Jezus dude your a embarace to all  the monks in Diablo....hope someone kicks you out of the league for good.

Kids play with toys, diablo is atoo big boat for you spoiled....

I'd advice You to check your informations before shouting it on forums.

Word to admins:
I know that forum is a place to put their opinions and who has a keyboard can be a king of the internet but I don't like to be attacked with comments like that even if they are far from truth and actually puts Lusitano in the bad light not me. I think that acts like that should be treated with warrning.

The world once written stays and stinks... even thou the one who wrote it stinks more.

Please close the topic since the case is also closed.

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 19 queries.