• March 28, 2024, 20:42:50 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Inspiring presence for 1.08  (Read 31749 times)

DarkRaven

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
Re: Inspiring presence for 1.08
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2013, 08:35:01 am »

Tank wd are already impossible to kill by barbs they have so many stuns and heals, u can't keep the dps on them.

I tried vs one with 200k hp, even with 100k skorn and soj, hota and rend I barely scratched him, but it was with hex...

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2013, 09:24:02 am »

I suggest a ban of Brooding and Aid Station vs. Wizards, it's too easy to run hide from them and reset to full HP in 25s max.
For WDs I suggest that they have to choose between Blood Ritual and Jungle Fortitude in all match-ups. Their offensive abilities will also need some restrictions depending on the match-ups, Spirit Barrage + Haunt + buffed Firebats is impossible to deal with for any class.

Battle scars and boar are allready banned, now you think about forbid brooding and aid station.
Forbid +Globe heal too, then i am complete nacked vs Wizzard :))
Dh is allready forced to be very defensive vs good Wizzards + to stack like me, a shitload of HP and Lightning resists to survive a SA shot.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:00:28 am by KNHO »

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2013, 09:32:28 am »

Ive not played any wiz in ptr yet, so havnt been following the changes made with them but brooding was v strong in earlier rules, i would guess the 2% brooding might be a little OP but then again ive done no tests :) wizz hit me up on ptr predsr#2228 (i got work now so in 9 hrs time)

Euronymous

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2013, 11:28:21 am »

I suggest a ban of Brooding and Aid Station vs. Wizards, it's too easy to run hide from them and reset to full HP in 25s max.
For WDs I suggest that they have to choose between Blood Ritual and Jungle Fortitude in all match-ups. Their offensive abilities will also need some restrictions depending on the match-ups, Spirit Barrage + Haunt + buffed Firebats is impossible to deal with for any class.

Battle scars and boar are allready banned, now you think about forbid brooding and aid station.
Dh is allready forced to be very defensive vs good Wizzards + to stack like me, a shitload of HP and Lightning resists to survive a SA shot.

Well, you still have HP globes and regen on gear which is btw. all that Wizards have in any match-up. (note: 2% that's like Inspiring Presence in 1.07, 4% that's like the OP Inspiring Presence on PTR ;))
As long as other classes have the regen advantage Wizards will never win. They don't have the damage to 1-2 shot you if you're geared correctly and their sole mobility skill has a 16s cooldown.

/edit
The discussion in that PTR feedback thread is so stupid. HC pve players think the 4% inspiring buff is for them as a measure against lags and disconnects, lol.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:48:25 am by Euronymous »

link1313

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2013, 14:48:59 pm »

Well technically the ip buff wasn't "for" anyone, just hardcore pve barbs and pvp use regen

I think blizzard just looked at the lack of players using life regen in softcore pve and said "this skill need buff" without thinking  ;D

Now hardcore barbs mad every class gets buff but them haha

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2013, 15:16:09 pm »

They play hc because they Need hard game and better Economy, but now they cry ghey cant be almost immortal.

I think blizz will make pvp more balanced, only if we will push them this way.

By tapatalk

ximae

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2013, 19:42:32 pm »

i actually did test this with error in ptr and man he was practically impossible to kill in that bunker style... he hated his lack of mobility though, which i tried to abuse but its just imposiible for a wiz to trade in that scenario... get out dpsed and outhealed.

have a similar issue with wds.... just loose/loose trading with them.... and ur always at a mobility disadvantage.

link1313

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2013, 21:26:56 pm »

Wizards just need to wait for the itemization patch,

Buffed frostburns and buff ilvl 58 or whatever wand that adds 30% cold damage  8)

Damx

• Spamer
  • Lucion
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2013, 21:53:50 pm »

hc barb can be immortal w/o ip buff anyway .. its all about the items, that hc lacks
Pages: 1 2 [3]

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 18 queries.