• March 29, 2024, 01:24:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: US & EU D3CL Season #2  (Read 86995 times)

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
Re: US & EU D3CL Season #2
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2013, 09:02:40 am »

I ask again, why wd have no rulez vs. monk? (firebats or haunt is no rulez)

pls, show me monks how can beat top wd (no sin pls)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 09:19:21 am by Forti »

DarkRaven

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2013, 09:33:50 am »

what happens if a player challenged quit the league, can someone delete the challenges or something? or they are automatically removed after a while... I have 2 of those.

also one of my opponents seems to not know where to submit the score :)

yeah, good wds are beastly but if top players from other classes can do it, like vimer, sin or predsr, I guess it's ok

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2013, 09:44:39 am »

no it is not.. meyby they just less skilled than sin or vimer? Also I talk wd vs. monk only. Meyby top wd have less skill than sin or some? It is seems like you balanc monk vs. wd, not wd. vs monk :c  "haunt or firebats" is useless, wd can just stand, run around and cast spirit barrage, times to times cast spirit walk to get away from monk, and if I hit them enough to kill they got spirit vessel. ohh.. so now I have to kill them again (2sec from spirit vessel is enough to get away from me) and they can still cast "auto aim op dota" :)

Guys, seriously? I know only one monk how can kill wd - I think it is not fair against rest of players. Sin probably got higher skill then wd or I dont know wtf.

wd should have rulez: spirit walk or spirit vessel, but not both. That's all from me. (Im glad that rulez dev team are wd and barbs, right?)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:41:48 am by Forti »

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2013, 10:03:47 am »

all active challanges will be finished even after one player quits the league (for 3 days)

Baharoth

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2013, 11:27:28 am »

all active challanges will be finished even after one player quits the league (for 3 days)

Does that mean we have to play the duells even though they leaved or will the one left in the league get a walk over after 3 days? I have 2 such cases as well thats why i am asking.

IMP-Executioner

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2013, 11:39:31 am »

Tested the Ballistic passive dmg, and the dmg seems about right, i cant see anything abnormal there

Hi pred, can you plz take new nat set + dps gear + rocket rune + ballistic and test the dmg @ normal barbs i have seen so many dying in the first 2 secs.

This seems to work as intended. Rapid fire should do in total 649 % weapon damage/s for me, and that is over 3 million dps / second in dps gear. Tested with NoFear and sure he died within a couple of seconds, but that seemd reasonable

and this is working as intended? come on guys!

No impale demonhunter can do 9 mio damage if he roots the barb for 2 seconds but exactly thats happening if you get caught by the new rapid fire bullshit!

I tell you the truth - blizzard buffed the dh by giving new rapid fire thats a fact. And the rules dont take this into account because they are still 1.07 rules ...
The setup dh vs barb is totally broken now IF YOU DONT ALLOW WC - ALL RUNES IMMEDIATELY ;D.
It changed to a gearcheck somehow. There is only 1 possible setup again that you can play as a barb vs dh and its a Tank-Setup.

- minimum 10 mio ehp and 65 k or more dps unbuffed + overpower + wc (no rune) + -30% dps inc cry (ign pain optional)

some old styles that are broken now because u cant reach the stats above:

- runner barb using 24% run endless fury and 60-80 k dps, and charge (vimer, devil last season)
- pvp-dummy barbs using decent life and > 100k dps unbuffed (airbusor)
- 2-handed barb (executioner)
- agressive barb using endless fury and combined jump and charge (nofear)

you just force us all to play stalemate tank barb and alle the other 4 categories are out of the game!

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 12:25:42 pm by IMP-Executioner »

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2013, 11:40:48 am »

yes. if one player goes on holiday or quits the league, still has to finish current challenges. if wont do it, simply will lose by walkover after 3 days

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2013, 13:09:20 pm »

So, no one will explain me why WD have no restriction vs.  Monk and other classes?

by tapatalk

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2013, 13:18:38 pm »

So, no one will explain me why WD have no restriction vs.  Monk and other classes?

Because WD is one of the weakest classes in D3! The DH and Monks need to start using brain and think about some good moves, then i promise...you will win vs top WD´s eazy!  ;) ::)

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2013, 14:04:52 pm »

Because WD is one of the weakest classes in D3! The DH and Monks need to start using brain and think about some good moves, then i promise...you will win vs top WD´s eazy!  ;) ::)

So u tellink me.. that all monks and DH are just "idiots"? And "pro" players playd only wd because he is "weak"? Please explain this, tell me more. Giv me battle.tag some monks who can "easy" win with "top" wds. Sin is exception, he got amazing "ungetable" overpowered gear with imba super hyper dps (I mean damage in pvp) and very, very high reflex and skill. If there is more monks then please, show me them because possible I'm just wrong.

Also check this out http://www.d3cl.com/en/league/view/13/pvp-d3cl-1v1-league-season-2-eu.htm
Mnich#2633 is in top3 with 8:0 score - check it and notice he even didnt fight agains wd. And now he is on wacation mode ^^
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 14:12:50 pm by Forti »

Baharoth

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2013, 14:55:23 pm »

So u tellink me.. that all monks and DH are just "idiots"? And "pro" players playd only wd because he is "weak"? Please explain this, tell me more. Giv me battle.tag some monks who can "easy" win with "top" wds. Sin is exception, he got amazing "ungetable" overpowered gear with imba super hyper dps (I mean damage in pvp) and very, very high reflex and skill. If there is more monks then please, show me them because possible I'm just wrong.

I am pretty sure there was some sarcasm involved in his statement^^

However, if that Sin guy can beat them with the current rules i dont think that the rules have to be changed. The league is balanced around top players cuz its the only way it can be balanced. The rest of us just has to gear up. I mean Insane roflstomped me as well but he lost to vimer so its obvious that not the rules are the problem, i am. Look at it this way, if Sin can beat top wds with the current rules, if the rules are adjusted so that u or me can beat top wds what would Sin do to them? I know thats pay to win and i know that sucks but there is no other way.

DarkRaven

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2013, 15:06:07 pm »

forti, knho is being sarcastic.

the only games that can tell anything about balance will be the ones between top players.
vimer, insane, predsr, sin. for wizz mokkal is maybe the best so far this season but I don't think he is quite there at very top tier.

all other games will have gear discrepancies and a lot of 5-0, u can't draw many conclusions from the ranking, just that top players challenged more easy opponents when they still got 30 points from them :)

I wish there were more players so that the league would be divided in at least 3 echelons, dunno how many players would want to continue PvP after starting 0-8.

there should be gold, silver and bronze leagues with more games between similary geared opponents, even if each league had only 10-12 players.

dreams... :)

DarkRaven

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2013, 15:13:09 pm »

man I really wish vimer lost 0-5 to insane so that we would have some wd nerfs :P

well... I'm curious if other barbs in the league can take games from insane ( in the absence of euro or blud ), maybe katMPB has enough gear, we'll see.

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2013, 16:36:06 pm »

we thought about several number of leagues depending on pvp level but due to a small number of overall players, its impossible now :( i know 0-8 in 99% ends as unsubscribe but what can we do?

Baharoth

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2013, 17:20:20 pm »

How about a rule that allows players to refuse a duell if they are totally outgeared? Its a little vague but i think in most cases its kinda obvious and if it comes to an argument a judge could make the decision. If there is just like a 100 mio difference in gear its almost impossible to win except u can outplay the other completely.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 18 queries.