• April 19, 2024, 13:50:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: US & EU D3CL Season #2  (Read 87969 times)

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
Re: US & EU D3CL Season #2
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2013, 10:11:50 am »

I have just nice duel against wizz. He got storm armor what is, in my opinion, just op. IT does some dps (130 with some rune) but it is auto aim with large distance. If I wont kill wizz with first combo (he can teleport on walls + mirrors for dot breaker + second life) I will just die, because I dont have spirit to try again (15 spirit regen giv me 5 sec for each wave of light with second rune (the rune reduce cost to 40spirit is useless) - I cant kill him with one bell ;]).

I got 140k dps + soj with 1.1 ias what giv, as I think, nice dps, but not very high. 90k life with 1mln ehp and was able to die from 2 shoots. Ally helps here a bit, but he die from one shoot - then is my turn what giv 3-4 shoots sometimes. It is better the wd's dota.

When the wizzard changed storm armor for ice armor - fun was much better and fight were more "balanced" in my opinion. Yes, I still died alot. Cuz, I'm still low geared and possible low skilled (1-8 score in 2 seazon, 32-36 in first seazon, dunno what happend to me). All I know is that, fight vs. wizzard is much more fun and balanced without storm armor. Monk have banned 3 skills what, in my opinion, is joke.

Thx for reading my funny-low english.

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2013, 12:14:39 pm »

The way to combat storm armor is not to fight in the open, i suggest doing your combo then los right away.  This might be easier said than done, since im using a DH and smokescreen helps soak twice as many SA as you may be taking

I was dying in approx 2 successful SA hits also, but it also depends on your dodge

DarkRaven

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2013, 14:51:56 pm »

You are probably right executioner it may all lead to 2v2 PvP because balancing 1v1 is probably harder, and 2v2 should be a lot faster and brutal.

Like u mentioned before a lot of the recent changes, even before brawling, were done with PvP in mind even if they say they don't care about balance.

Even the 4% inspiring presence actually makes more sense for 2v2.

A barb is the most easy to cc and if 2 characters focus fire on him he can die in 1 stun, while his teammate probably will not be able to kill one. Also in official PvP arenas wotb may be on cd a lot more if the rounds start immediately and are shorter, not like in d3cl.

Ofc there will be a lot of balance issues in 2v2 as well, for ex how about 2 monks with blue bells and serenity, one shot opposite team on sight with 4+ aoe bells?

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2013, 17:09:09 pm »

I left this league. Soo many players who try get w/o. They challenged me and crying why I cant when they want to.

If u want, put w/o on all my challeng (so lame...) I cant play all weekend (job since 7-19 CET in Saturday and Sunday) and tomottow I got orthopedic doctor so one player can not understand it.

ximae

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2013, 17:25:40 pm »

forti, just leave the comments about availability in the challenges chat so judges can see its not dodging but just purely bad timeschedule compatibility... dont think they will give a walkover for that.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2013, 17:38:51 pm »

I know it. But it is really disappointment when "high geared, level" and as I think "non-newbie" player dont understand it and always spam you... all the time ;] You have to play when they want or "why you join league if u can not play?" -,-

ehh, nevermind :P let's make it fun!

DarkRaven

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2013, 21:12:25 pm »

wtf is going on with rapid fire + balistics??? :P

170k dps dhs are hurting me with those skills more than 400k ones with impales
dhs can tank up and survive spear and shields rend while having the ability to melt like butter any ehp barb

dunno if its bugged, i will do the maths on the damage it should do but it seems really retarded, also in corelation with "bunker" style allowed it seems a bit op, especially with all runes on wc banned

imo the rune is bugged as hell, i wanna test against higher dps dhs, please contact me :)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 21:18:04 pm by DarkRaven »

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2013, 21:51:26 pm »

The dmg is normal, the ballistic passive is 50% dmg, not crit dmg.  rapid fire does approx 430%~ per tick, imaple does approx 260% per hit

DarkRaven

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2013, 22:01:04 pm »

if this is normal than it seems a bit op, like the new bats.

if the skill continues to be allowed, and bunker style, banning runes on wc seems really funny :)

did u test predsr against high end barbs with legacy and non legacy gear, how did it went?

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2013, 22:34:18 pm »

A little, cant seem to get my hands on a decent non legacy set, with new set I only added on 160 extra dex, this added approx 2k~ per crit rocket, this is vs vimer and executioner

From what I gathered, no warcry une was banned because a DH's only high DPS spell was impale, without ban its VERY hard to kill the higher EHP barbs with impale

However with the patch, rapid fire got buffed, like x2 dmg, and its much easier to burst a barb down instead of impale

Ive not had any 'long' tests, played vs vimer using rapid fire spec and i managed to kill him twice out for 15 fights or so, but bearing in mind that im just getting used to the spec, it needs to be played in a certain smart way or barb will kinda still own you :)

What i also agree (from executioner) that it FORCES barbs to play a tanky build, i think exec calced approx 10m ehp to survive the rapidfires?

A suggestion might be to allow any rune vs rapid fire, but no rune vs imaple?, however, i still feel rapidfire will be the new flavour of the month regardless

tldr: if a DH uses rapidfire spec, it forces barb to play a high EHP spec, however the Dh needs to plays this spec well, he cant just simply stand still and unload unless hes facing a low ehp barb
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 22:35:49 pm by predsr »

DarkRaven

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2013, 22:44:58 pm »

well, I only played against 2 relatively average geared, they used tanky spec 90-100k hp with bunker style, so i actually had to go for wotb with skorn and 1000dex... but if they had more dps and more skill avoiding rends in wotb, they would have destroyed me easily.

I couldn't tank with a pretty tanky spec, and those guys had below 200k  unbuffed I think.

IMP-Executioner

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2013, 22:58:01 pm »

yes @ predsr since there are some skilled dh like lilith and knho that refuse to use rf the impale setup should be buffed as it was tested and mentioned by the ptr rules (warcry no rune)

if dh use rf the barb needs wc +15% dodge ! totally agree @ predsr!

i really test a lot and even with 13 mio ehp anf 60 k dps setup i have so damn problems to survive even in public games
to name just 2 examples the dh with names chen and error really do extreme dps if they use the right rf build.

and the rf stack alot in dps if dh is using new nat set

@ darkraven if the dh is not playing dps and only stands @ 1 turret > use ~9 mio ehp some decent dps and kill him by attacking every 10 sec if overpower is rdy and use wotb and dps-charge will work vs 95% the dh that really could abuse it play dps anyway
If the dh usses 3 turrets and spikes and everything to tank blame him bunker style abuse :D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 23:13:19 pm by IMP-Executioner »

link1313

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2013, 05:41:49 am »

spirit walk/hex/fear/vessel force barbs to use wotb = no fun  >:(

how can you allow all 4.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 05:53:44 am by link1313 »

DarkRaven

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2013, 07:19:21 am »

yeah, the rf with missiles gives dh a lot more burst than impale.

At least modify the rules to allow all runes on wc, dodge rune seems like a must vs those missiles.

didn't saw that bunker mode is back on ban list...if dhs use turrets and circle them to heal is this bunker mode? I will sure abuse the "print screen" button if I see one of them again do that coupled with rapid fire :)

I just saw that venxosiz defeated katmpb 5-0. I don't know if the dh is top gear or not but I do know that katmpb is one of the best geared barbs in eu, seems a bit weird.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 07:29:01 am by DarkRaven »

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2013, 08:47:12 am »

Darky, average Dh´s got now good chances vs good barbs if they do it the right way.
Ballistics, Rapidfire, Impale(bleed), Mark of death (If you play without hate regenerator) + Thrill of the hunt. I wait till you charge, leap, right after that i shoot you into ignore pain within the next 2 sec, if you think to run to not get hitet by Rf you´ll be finished by Impales.

The most Dh´s didn´t figure it out till now, but it could be a pain in the ass for barbs versus good dh´s.

What about WD vs DH dear R.Developers? There is still no real chance for DH´s to compete vs good geared, clever WD´s coz there isn´t much brain needed as WD  :) ;) :D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 09:19:29 am by KNHO »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.237 seconds with 18 queries.