Duelling & Diablo 3 > Rules & development

Rules proposal for the 3rd season - open discussion

<< < (2/48) > >>

ximae:
umhh not really like these rules speciallly as its adressing some stuff that wasnt a problem and not addressing stuff that is, ill speak from wiz perspective:

wiz vs wd: horrify needs to be banned vs wiz as there is no way to break it and getting hit by bats for 1 sec while feared is certain death. I would even say even ban the pets too as it is very hard to fight at range (to stay out of bat range) with pets all the time in the way absorbing hits.... but too much bans already and horrify is really more game breaking.

monk vs wiz: dont see any need to ban fists of thunder.

barb vs wiz: too restrictive for barb only need to ban wotb really

dh vs wiz: here i have a new ruleset to propose that ven, med and me were testing a few days ago and seemed the most balanced we have had so far.

ban: chemical burn, rapid fire, aidstation and brooding.
unban: companion and battlescars

Mr.Mag:
this topic name is very misleading. i'll change it for a proposition for the next season

Forti:
My suggest for monk.

Monk vs. WD.
- ban haunt
- horrify or firebats
- spirit vessel or hex.

For monk also ban Near the Death,  vs.  WD.

DH is very balanced game. Vs.  Wizz there should no be aby bans. I will talk about barb tomorrow. Don't remember two skill names.

By tapatalk 4

N0F3aR:
This is bullshit !!! Mr. Mag, this is not serios proposal. Barb vs DH rend with ravage banned? And how is supose barbs to hunt DH? This is absurd. And the new rapid fire is pretty op so war cry with all runes is NESECARY against similar geared/skilled opponent.
Also all other bans are too much and not nesecary. Seriosly. Banning shout against wizards??? HOHOHO, green omg, dude, have you played with barb against similar geared wizard?  I asure you, if you play it, you will want even WotB allowed since wizard's mega disable. And shout against monks.
And all other classes. DH vs wizard so nurfed, why? It is nesecary? WD should be able to use haunt against DH with rune 2 sec.
And as Vimer said about WD vs Barb.

PLS, take a serios look on rulz, becouse until now they are not correct ( yes, a big thx really for them, indeed you try to balance it).

IMP-Executioner:
i really want to be constructive but all i have to say is:

season 1 : 300 players
season 2 : 50 players
season 3 : 10 players

not at least because of rules politics .. even no rules were better than all this :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version