• April 19, 2024, 06:48:27 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: Rules proposal for the 3rd season - open discussion  (Read 108772 times)

ximae

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
Re: Rules proposal for the 3rd season - open discussion
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2013, 20:00:07 pm »

- DH vs Wizzard
Mokkal and Ximae can for sure say here that i am not the worst DH vs Wizzard player.
My setup vs Wizzard is "800" Lightn. Resis, 110 k HP, 25 k Globeheal.
I played yesterday vs Vegeta, and was very surprised how dangerous a good wizzard can be.
Even with the crazy defensive statts that i listened below, i was a "One shot" in let´s say 90% of all SA, Teleport hits

knho, thunderstorm is 130% dmg while having high dps it might be hard to tank a crit its doable for a nats dh as u know, now calamity is 260% damage (double) and its physical damage btw, so u would need to have double the ehp to be able to take a crit hit, i dont know if its even possible for a nats set dh to do it, so u can just count on dodge for that. Thing is that calamity is a 16s cd spell that actually needs some skill to use, not a big range auto aim auto fire spell like storm armour and if u dodge the attack u have the wiz at ur mercy at pointblanc range. thats why i personally prefer to use explosive blast, even though its lower damage 225% if i fail i can still teleport out of danger, more skill involved too.

VenX

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2013, 21:01:54 pm »

Announcing I leaving the league. Blizzard won't be releasing arena mode for a while, and duels will not be balanced. That will not be their goal. I might return with the expansion. I got a few active challanges I will finish becasue they are players I not meet before. But I won't duel new challanges after that, since I will leave the league tomorrow.

dilaVo

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2013, 22:07:58 pm »

Blizzard won't be releasing arena mode for a while, and duels will not be balanced. That will not be their goal.
just guessing or ... ?

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2013, 06:40:41 am »

That is the fact.

By tapatalk 4

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2013, 17:16:29 pm »

We dont know what will Blizzard do. They dont know themselvs. 3rd game director for 1 year. ???

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2013, 18:32:39 pm »

You know... travis wasbt game director. He was and he is senior dev.

By tapatalk 4

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2013, 02:23:01 am »

Barb vs Monk fight:
I faced some problem against TR monks. 1st to say, barb already have banned wotb, but monks nothing. But here is the problem :
Monk can run how much time he wants with TR. Or you have be god of the random to take 3-4 charge that stun. Monk comes, flash, 2 hits with explosive light that deal ton of dmg, then run run run. If gets crit hit rend - serenity, then run run run run, flash, 2 hits, if again the barb is alive, run run run run run run. Serenity with cd passive has 12 CD. If barb goes heavy tanky, wont be able to kill Monk, cuz simply barb need like 3 crit rends in a row ( with lower dps). With more dps, barb get risky to be 1-2 shooted if ignor pain is not up. And ignor pain has 30 sec cd. That fight could long for hour if barb gets tank and monk cant 2 shoot him out of ignor pain. But obviosly i wont fight 1 hour, so i go more dps and result is less ehp, monk RUN RUN RUN RUN ( i dont speak personally to some1, this is not problem with just 1 monk), flash then run run run. Tempest Rush with 25 % bonus MS allows monk to move much faster than Barb with Sprint.
I dont know what would be best here, but barbs in that case ( FORTI, dont say nothing, pls) are a litle be ...
Proposal :
    - Allowing wotb. Not big deal against TR monk, but still barb can use his full potential.
    - Ban bonus 25 % MS tempest rush rune. That way monk would still run, but barb has more chance to chase. Still - barb have WotB banned, Monk just 1 rune.
    - Ban both TR and Sprint - im not for this, i need decent monk to test that.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2013, 06:30:29 am »

Lol? Hehe. Ao let's ban shield for monk. This will be balanced. Lol. Barb is much cheaper to get high ehp. It is very hard to kill high ehp barb... Who killd u? How many monks?

I am for ban tempest abd sprint. But allowing wotb without tempest is ridiculs (?).

By tapatalk 4
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:42:41 am by Forti »

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2013, 11:40:12 am »

I didnt saw allow WotB and banning TR. And what you say about cheap barb is not true. See russs, his build is very very good and i doubt cost ton of bilions. Just the correct items for the proper build. And pls, Forti, you are so undergeared that you dont understand the power of the monk.

Mnich

• Kabraxis
  • Marche Ou Crève. TOG
    • View Profile
    • The OlD Guard
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2013, 11:59:26 am »

heheh  Baned Tempest Rush lool  barb is very hard opponent vs Monk, but you want to weaken him else. 

Dont compare me and russs to another players, we have other game styles
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:16:18 pm by Mnich »

Être alerte l'ennemi est partout, même là où ne s'attend pas.

Marche Ou Crève Frère.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2013, 12:10:05 pm »

Dude... Im not undergeared as much ad u think.

By tapatalk 4

DarkRaven

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2013, 12:17:43 pm »

Russ has the gear of mnich currently.
I told you Forti that mnich would probably defeat nofear too with the current rules.

Dunno about the cost of that gear but I think it is pretty rare and expensive. The damage per hit of 166k plus 38vs elites with 0.9 aps is similar, roughly, to about 300k dps with 1.17 aps.

I want to see the results of russ vs vimer to have a clearer idea about the matchup.

I still think it's pretty balanced damage wise,  but monks have a too big ms advantage and range advantage. Also barbs stuns are dodgeable, very hard to get consistent stuns.

If a monk plays safe waiting for serenity to deny crit rends it is close to impossible to be killed.

There may be other builds, like going for non crit damage so that even normal rends start hurting them, but I haven't tested yet.

I think the no tr no sprint rule could be better because barbs will have a chance to catch monks, however the overall damage of monks is much higher because of more spirit and longer combos.

Personally I prefer dieing faster than chasing a monk for hours around the map knowing I could never catch them if they play safe.

I don't really know if Russ(mnich) has top gear in eu, or how close they are to top gear, but the damage per hit potential is pretty impressive.

I haven't tested wotb, I think it's pretty useless vs so high ms.

I tested wotb vs barbs and I couldn't get any rends if they just ran 15 sec, it would be impossible to rend a tr monk with wotb.

Vs non tr it would probably be imba but vs tr is pretty much unusable. Plus to use it you have to get rid of threatening shout or charge...

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2013, 12:22:06 pm »

What about sin? I think no tr no sprint will be godd. But rember there are monks like sin who dont even use tr.

By tapatalk 4

DarkRaven

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2013, 12:40:46 pm »

I didn't play vs sin but I played vs Tomas who doesn't use tr either. I had pretty balanced games vs him, I think overall he killed me more but at least the games were faster and certainly more fun than vs tr.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2013, 13:01:22 pm »

We can ban tr and sprint. This will be fun.

By tapatalk 4

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 19 queries.