• March 28, 2024, 11:10:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Rules proposal for the 3rd season - open discussion  (Read 108114 times)

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
Re: Rules proposal for the 3rd season - open discussion
« Reply #225 on: September 20, 2013, 12:49:36 pm »

Wich rules, Mr Mag?

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #226 on: September 20, 2013, 12:54:39 pm »

the one that Mnich wrote and then KNHO changed

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 20, 2013, 13:58:01 pm »

the one that Mnich wrote and then KNHO changed

WD
•   Witch Doctors are only allowed to use either Plague Bats Rune or Hex against Monks
•   In duels versus “Barbarian” is not allowed to use the skill “Firebats” and “Hex”.
•   Witch Doctor are not allowed to use Plague Bats against Wizards
•   Witch Doctor are not allowed to use Plague Bats against Demon Hunters
•   Haunt is only allowed to use with the "Resentful spirit" rune against Demon Hunters
•   Witch Doctor must choose between "Zombie dogs" and "Gargantuan" against Demon Hunters!
•   Witch Doctor can´t use "Blood ritual" against Demon Hunters.

Barbarian
•   In duels versus the “Monk”,”Wizard  and “Witch Doctor” is not allowed to use the skill “Wrath of the Berserker”.
•   In duels versus the “Demon Hunter” the skill “War cry” is only allowed to use with “no rune”.
•   In duels versus "Rapid Fire" - “Demon Hunters” all skills are allowed.

Monk
•   In duels versus the “Wizard” the skill “Cyclone Strike” is not allowed.
•   In duels versus the “Wizard” the skill “Fists of Thunder" with rune “Thunderclap” is not allowed.

DH
•   The Demon Hunter is not allowed to play the “bunker – style”.
    This style is defined by laying “Turrets” and/or “Spike Traps” and not coming out from the range of these traps.
•   Demon Hunters are not allowed to use Rapid Fire against Wizards
•   Demon Hunters are not allowed to use Aid Station against Wizards and Barbarians

If something is wrong here, and you think some class is hard underpowered now with this rules, give it a try.
Maybe Mag likes to wait 1 day more and listens what you have to say.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 14:10:00 pm by KNHO »

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #228 on: September 20, 2013, 14:16:35 pm »

thx. the problem is that we have no players to discuss here. it means when the league will start, and someone will lose a couple of duels, he will unsubscribe and tell us to fu ;]

remember, pvp rules shouldn't be only for the best/richest players but for everyone. i'm not sure if i'd like to manage a top 10 players league than 100 average ones. i'm afraid even if blizz give us arenas, the whole class unballance will cause that noting will change.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 14:23:00 pm by Mr.Mag »

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 20, 2013, 14:20:41 pm »

My apologize, but as organizator of many tournaments and top PvP player i can say the rules so far are not accetable. I can say you something that should be like 100 % on, especially regarding WD:
WD vs Monk - all allowed - ive tested variants here  and only 1 works properly : NO RULES btw WD and Monk !!! I've tested that with the best players and i can asure you the best mode here is : ALL ALLOWED !
WD vs DH - dh really can play vs WD i can asure you that since i saw how dh beat top wd. IM under discussion that rules since i saw what DH can do against WD without firebats ( check previous VC tournament - the final btw GTXi and Raisling). Perhaps passive Blood ritual wont be allowed.
WD vs Wizard - I say that - No Firebats, No Blood ritual, No Haunt. Now wizard can engage WD and the same time WD still has skills to defeat Wizard.
WD vs Barb - Variant 1 - All allowed. Here a litle advantage of WD. Variant 2 - hex or firebats - well here depends on the player's skill lvl. Variant 3 under discussion : No Hex, No skill fear, no WotB, sprint can be used without rune Marathon cuz other way barb runs as much as he wants.
Barb vs Wizard - no WotB
Barb vs Monk - here fight may go 5 hours if Monk uses TR + healt potion globe bonus + spirit generation build. Really we have to pay attention here cuz if barb goes more offensive he may be 2 shooted by bell and no clever barb will risk that. Same time barb goes a bit tanky to survive the gc but has no enough dps to take down monk fast. Problem here is that TR gives better MS even if barb uses Marathon + 24 % MS. + skills like charge and leap are really not very effective ( dodge, walls, trees, not enough range. I can give 1 proposal here : No TR and the same time No Wotb. Now dont say "MONKS cant chase now" - they can with their blink ability that gives them even 1 sec root to the enemy. Still this has to be tested.

And guys, make promotion of the league - tell the players about the new season  and the prize pool system.

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #230 on: September 20, 2013, 14:24:02 pm »

And guys, make promotion of the league - tell the players about the new season  and the prize pool system.

just after the rules will be ready. its pointless to do it now. i think ;)

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 20, 2013, 15:19:24 pm »

thx. the problem is that we have no players to discuss here. it means when the league will start, and someone will lose a couple of duels, he will unsubscribe and tell us to fu ;]

You had 2 seasons to wake up Mag. After the first allready "A ton" of ppl told "Fu" to this league.
In second season NOTHING neccesary changed, after it then the last soldiers of d3cl pvp told "Fu".
It can´t be more worse then it is right now bro.

Sorry Nofear, but when i read what you write about DH - WD, i start to smile.
2 Seasons, and 18 weeks of tournaments DH´s had been asswiped by WD´s.
Nobody said something, nobody changed rules to make it fair for DH´s!
After reading your post, it seems for me like this:
DH pwned 1000000000000 times by WD? Ok DH <<<<<---Noob, L2p!
WD pwned 1 time by DH? OH WTF <<<<< ---- We need to set the rules back! Poor WD, DH op!
What about Iria, FoxOnfire, Lornazondiac and more good Dh´s? All say the same thing as i do, all of them lost 99% of their vs WD fights in tournaments!
Thats a fact! <---- Nooobs???

Maybe GTXi is the "Vimer" of the DH population? 560 k Dps, 25 Billion gear. What now? Lets make rules depending on Vimers gear, and Vimers skill!?

Do a separate devision for pro´s who doesn´t need rules Mag!

1. Pro League ( No rules ) Only for kickass players with godly skill and gear. Gods don´t need restrictions!
( Here will compete Barbs, WD´s, Monks and 1 DH called GTXi! )

2. Noob + Average Player league ( With rules, that keeps some balance and fun for the most players )
( Here will play me, and the rest of the idiots that don´t use their class right )

Im out now :) I take a look what happens to the rules, and then i decide if i play or not!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 16:08:57 pm by KNHO »

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #232 on: September 20, 2013, 15:26:35 pm »

You had 2 seasons to wake up Mag. After the first allready "A ton" of ppl told "Fu" to this league.
In second season NOTHING neccesary changed, after it then the last soldiers of d3cl pvp told "Fu".

it was not about the rules, it was about the diablo3 pvp at all. in the first season all players wanted to try pvp. we all know how it looks. it's difficult to balance the rules for rich and poor player. i guess it's not even possible. that's why we have very small number of players. look at vc. different rules (in the past) but is the number of player greater than in d3cl? no. as i said, it's not about the rules.

Do a separate devision for pro´s who doesn´t need rules Mag!

1. Pro League ( No rules ) Only for kickass players with godly skill and gear. Gods don´t need restrictions!
2. Noob + Average Player league ( With rules, that keeps some balance and fun for the most players )

it seems reasonable in current situation but we have too small number of players to do it. but we'll see :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 15:30:04 pm by Mr.Mag »

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 20, 2013, 15:28:28 pm »

it was not about the rules, it was about the diablo3 pvp at all. in the first season all players wanted to try pvp. we all know how it looks. it's difficult to balance the rules for rich and poor player. i guess it's not even possible. that's why we have very small number of players. look at vc. different rules (in the past) but is the number of player greater than in d3cl? no. as i said, it's not about the rules.

You are right, but rules are also a part of the problem why much people left.
I personally know much ppl, much dh´s that don´t play because of the rules. They don´t wan´t to smash they keyboards after loosing to some players that are not better, but just are to much favoured by the rules or by no rules.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 16:05:33 pm by KNHO »

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #234 on: September 20, 2013, 15:30:48 pm »

yeah, so dont play with the new ones ;) to not scary them :D

Mnich

• Kabraxis
  • Marche Ou Crève. TOG
    • View Profile
    • The OlD Guard
« Reply #235 on: September 20, 2013, 21:36:45 pm »

I proposes garden hoes all fights on principles "freee duel" xddd

0 rules   0 problems xd

Être alerte l'ennemi est partout, même là où ne s'attend pas.

Marche Ou Crève Frère.

Sa10

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2013, 20:34:38 pm »

i want a ligue with more people only, rules of knho are fine. on eu are always 3 times more people than us u.u
i would like that to change on future

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2013, 21:12:00 pm »

i guess it's because we have no d3cl crew members from US so no contact in that community. wittster was on the beginning but he's gone now :(

Saltydog

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 23, 2013, 23:07:14 pm »

Sorry I missed contributing to this thread. I am a PvP Wiz from US. I host the VC tournies and am in regular contact with the top players from US. In the next rule thread I will make suggestions for balancing Wizard, notably vs WD. Spells such as Spirit Barrage are very strong and hard to play against if the WD is geared towards that spell. Monk is a tough one to balance but as crazy as this sounds I would prefer some kind of Serenity ban or Blinding Flash. With Serenity a Monk can negate Unstable Anomoly's knockback and instant kill me. This will need further testing.

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #239 on: September 24, 2013, 10:22:05 am »

i think this topic should be closed :) i'll make a new one
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 18 queries.