• March 29, 2024, 14:23:09 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Dodging duels, thoughts for the next season  (Read 10817 times)

Arcanis

• Imp
    • View Profile
Dodging duels, thoughts for the next season
« on: July 11, 2013, 12:32:54 pm »

I entered the 2nd season kinda late and at the beginning it was kinda fun. Then however something happened that totally took away the whole fun. As soon as I entered the top10 I could challenge only a few people and at least 3 of them were constantly dodging my challenges either just ignoring my friend requests or never responding to me. Indeed I see them dueling other people and updating their score however.

So please don't allow in any terms that people just decide who they want to duel and when they are afraid to lose they just dodge the person. This has nothing to do with a serious league and is no fun at all. If you don't solve this I don't see any sense in discussing about balancing rules. In my opinion sbd ignoring a challenge 2-3 times in a row just has to be kicked out of the league. Would love to hear some opinions about this issue.

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
Re: Dodging duels, thoughts for the next season
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 15:29:23 pm »

With the curent WD vs Rest rules, it just doesn´t make sense to play against good wd´s. It´s ZERO fun!
So the people don´t want to waste their time, for getting very pissed in the end, after the duel.
This is i quess the reason why they don´t respond. They  think "Take your Walkover WD, and don´t fuck my brain" :)
You guys should better help working on rules, otherwise this league will die, it´s very close to it.
Watch my latest post in the rule diskussion thread...we need responses by active players.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 16:16:57 pm »

The whole season i dodging wds. And this is not a shame for me. They are overpowered. Only monk have a little chance to win with, but only a very well geared with high ehp/dps. Not me. So.. With these rulez it make non sens. We need this:

Wd can use one of the skills: spirit walk / spirit vessel.
The same with hex. It have to be under some rulez. Actually, hex abd pets can be more problem than spirit walk or spirit vessel. At least for me.

I wont even talk about auto aim imba dmg super range haunt or firebats :)

But at all, when i play vs. Some wd out of league... I realy like it.

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 16:40:51 pm »

This is not a "Rule discussion" thread Forti  :-X

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 20:33:49 pm »

Yee whatever :p

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 10:11:21 am »

Arcanis it's because we dont want to best player constantly fight against the weaker ones. i know it severely limits possible opponents but it's a must. 1v1 pvp sux in general, hope tvt will attract more players to d3cl league. if someone is dodging the duel, just ask for it everyday on challenge screen and you will win by walkover.

Arcanis

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 20:46:12 pm »

Well, I always challenged all possible players above and under me and nobody replied anymore. I don't care about this season but there has to be a system where a player not responding more than a certain amount to a challenge without beeing in holidays has to lose a match and/or be kicked out of the ladder if it happens more often.

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 09:32:15 am »

i think it's because pvp is loosing interest :( i agree, those players should be removed from league but we didnt want to do such things almost in the end.

Arcanis

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 01:44:42 am »

I understand, anyways I am looking forward to the future season hopefully with good solutions for this issue :-).

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 17 queries.