Duelling & Diablo 3 > Rules & development

Rules proposal for the 4th season - open discussion

(1/5) > >>

Mr.Mag:
go on :)

N0F3aR:
Mr Mag :
There is one very big problem Barb vs Monk : TR monks. This can be 3 hours fight and if i want to not be like this, i have to go more dmg and less ehp and that leads to like easy kills for monks. WHY ? Let me tell what monks are doing : Taking Spirit regen and non stop abusing TR - hoping for crit with bell and then running. If they take crit rend - serenity and then run until serenity is over. THe last match with Mazarini for d3cl he was running without fighting like 2-3 mins per round several times in that round.And cuz i didnt want to lose such time i went more offensive and i lost. I can easily counter TR stalemate build - ill take high ehp + 2 defansive skills and abusing sprint and Monk wont kill me. So - find a solution about that. Variants :
1. Monk and Barb have to engage each other every 10 sec.
2. Some TR restrictions.
3. Since no wotb, we may play and no TR.

Mr.Mag:
if i'm not wrong, it's a barb style, isn't it? :) stalemates are a problem for sure, not only in this particular duel. changing gear or build by both sides probably won't finish with the consent.

N0F3aR:
Did you understand me ? Monk is hitting 1 time then run 2 mins. Is that fight ok? Lets do something

Baharoth:

--- Quote from: Mr.Mag on September 24, 2013, 13:27:05 pm ---if i'm not wrong, it's a barb style, isn't it? :) stalemates are a problem for sure, not only in this particular duel. changing gear or build by both sides probably won't finish with the consent.

--- End quote ---

The Problem is not the fact that Monks run away when their skills are on CD or their life is low. Every class does that. The big difference here, and thats the real Problem, is that the barb has absolutely no way to finish off the wounded Monk. When the Monk is running away and is not completely retarded u will hardly get any hit of on him as barb since he runs faster than u do und u only have short range attacks. Getting a crit rend which is needed to bring him down is even less likely, getting 2 crit rends within 30 seconds (he will just cancel the first with serenity) is Close to impossible. Thats like a wd trying to finish a sprinting barb with firebats -> wont work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version