• March 28, 2024, 23:46:09 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Hi diablo 3 clan league :)  (Read 70526 times)

B4ST4RD

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
Hi diablo 3 clan league :)
« on: March 17, 2012, 16:01:54 pm »

Hi fellow pvp guys!

So I was told this is the d3 board of the former angrenost guys.

Is this gonna be an international board? Or are you going to cook your own polish soup?
Any other european players here? Any ex- EP, Duellliga, AoW, Postreality, PCL (or even d2jsp) guys around?

Best regards!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 16:06:01 pm by B4ST4RD »

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
Odp: Hi diablo 3 clan league :)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 16:09:38 pm »

I guess that the best answer for this question will be this quote:

"D3CL is a new Diablo 3 organization established by Polish Clan League, Angrenost Realm and BNPL. It's goal is to create community based both on polish and international players. We also want to build our own Pvp League in the nearest future if possible, but it's all in Blizzard hands now.

Our roots reach year 1999, which makes us the oldest living organization on battle.net. We want to create an area in the internet, where both old school Diablo players and newcomers will be able to exchange their opinions and experiences on all sorts of D3 aspects, get to know new guides, strategies for each class, tips'n'tricks or simply talk about their hobbies. We want to bring fresh news not only about game itself, but also from a single guild or clan and whole pvp scene.

D3CL staff is highly experienced and ready to roll. Join us in battle!"

Afaik, there are dozens of pcl guys here and there will come ex-ep & ex-pr players too, some of them are already here, like Saesa ( or myself ;p ), who will be moderating Czech/Slovak community here.

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 16:29:23 pm »

We'll do our best to create international league. Of course, players from Poland will be the basis because for now, almost all users on this forum are from Poland and our previous activities were made especially for them.

B4ST4RD

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 17:58:00 pm »

Hi and thx for the answers.

Well yeah, saesa brought me here and I even remember your name Rogh.
Last time I've played in a pcl tour, that was around 2008 I think. Quit d2 around that time as well since nothing was goin on @ ep and language barriers were just too heavy to play in a polish league. Most of you surely will remember Big.Evil I think, he's a close friend of mine and won some of your 1v1 tours I think.

PCL, I remember as a very competitive community with huge userbase. Looking forward to your attempts of creating a competitive environment for d3, but well let's see what d3 is gonna bring us, pvp wise.

Have a nice weekend!

pab

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 19:41:15 pm »

hey Tc-bastard :d

some of old ep/pr players are still around like tac/melkor/saesa/ venci / ryan  and mat  !

I'll talk with juan (lam3r) and some gm guys soon, maybe they will join our community ;d

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 20:51:08 pm »

does anyone know if ep is planning to start a league on D3? with their brand it could succeed

saesa

• Kabraxis
  • HEHE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 20:54:15 pm »

Last pvp-viking's words on skype were: 15th is the our day, mate. Since then he doesn't respond anymore.

So probably yes.  ::)

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 20:58:19 pm »

damn ;)

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 21:06:31 pm »

Dont overestimate the brand, our is also strong, but d3 is whole new beggining, we might gather hundreds of d2 players but thats just for a start.

Mr.Mag

• Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 21:14:14 pm »

we'll have the advance in the polish scene but not in the european. actually, even on our scene there were several big and one may think - undestructible leagues and all they have fallen down. hope ep will share their fate too :)

B4ST4RD

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
Re: Odp: Hi diablo 3 clan league :)
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 10:29:12 am »

hey Tc-bastard :d

some of old ep/pr players are still around like tac/melkor/saesa/ venci / ryan  and mat  !

I'll talk with juan (lam3r) and some gm guys soon, maybe they will join our community ;d

HEY pablo!!!!!!! ???? What was your nick again, I remember you being the best pala troll around :D
Nice to see you here. Good to know there are still some people around, best regards to venci!

I am in contact with pvp-viking yes, but his plans to create a new brand of ep for d3 died when he was waiting for the release  .... I think.
This are just assumptions, but he hasn't told me what he's up to these days. Not very talkactive guy. Maybe busy with studies.

Anyone knows what spirals is doing? Still playing classic amazon xD? Did you see some of the skandinavian guys?

saesa

• Kabraxis
  • HEHE
    • View Profile
Re: Hi diablo 3 clan league :)
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 10:35:06 am »

I think most of true d2 pvpers are sometimes lurking on http://sundayunion.com/index.php

Would be interesting to make some /ann there.

B4ST4RD

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2012, 10:47:55 am »

I can see Hagg0r hangin out there :) but not in moood to registrate in quadrozillian forums to get the people here, thats your job saesa ^^
IMP's are also preparing for d3, I talked to them some weeks ago. Allthough they were only good in havin the best items on the realm  :-X

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 11:26:07 am »

I was with IMPs in jsp guild and playing hc with some,will talk with them when we will translate forum rules ;)

Jubb

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2012, 19:05:24 pm »

<- England here
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 18 queries.