• March 28, 2024, 20:50:35 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Hi diablo 3 clan league :)  (Read 70513 times)

NUBNEC

• Honorary Member
  • Lucion
  • NUBNEC
    • View Profile
Re: Hi diablo 3 clan league :)
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 21:12:30 pm »

poor bastard!

:o
pKu

B4ST4RD

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 23:42:01 pm »

ay ay ay nubnec!!

Spirals

• Forsaken
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Rakanoth
  • Xpk
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 16:03:10 pm »

Heh, should respond here aswell:

I will not begin anything, nor will pvpviking.
We came toghether at some point and had some excellent plans, toghether with a very nice website pvpviking created but it was to soon after the initial announcement of d3. We decided to stop and I decided (for several reasons) not to get involved in a new community as administrator.
I can point this place out to the classic userbase which I ran up until some months ago.
What Rostedt and the SU guys are doing: I have no clue.
I have good and warm contact with the IMP clan: I know Gun was working on some project aswell but I haven't heard anything from him and I did post D3CL in our IMP guild@jsp.

However, I am willing to help out so if there is any need you can draw upon my experience.
We turn desire to fire, electric sparks to the wire
Highered the stakes when we bought this monster life
Prevail by daring to fail, others content just to sail
Hail the future we bring.

Spirals

• Forsaken
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Rakanoth
  • Xpk
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 16:13:24 pm »

In addition:
If you have the ambition to become a big European league for d3 I would advice making English the leading language for all visible boards - with the exception of the clan boards (which can be made private and invisible for invited users)for example. This may not fall good with the polish userbase but it will make the site way more attractive for new users AND the old EP/PR/AOW/DL userbases.

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 16:24:23 pm »

We do not want to completely dispense with the Polish section. We'd like to cultivate its long time tradition. Of course, we understand that this may deter foreign players, but it hope we'll be able to reconcile. Thats why English borad is the first section.

When everything get started we'll be interested in cooperation with all those people who have experience in this type of organization :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 16:32:09 pm by Mr.Mag »

Pat

• Rakanoth
  • Stay hungry, stay foolish| nC & HW
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 16:31:43 pm »

Ok Spirals, nice to have you back and thanks for spreading the word. As far as the language matters are concerned, we set the English language to be the default one here and the Euro/English section and subforums are also on the top of the page. Certainly, we do plan to become a big European PvP/TvT league (if not the only one as well) so we'll be doing necessary changes/fixes and tweaks as the time passes and our user database (and users' needs) grows, no doubt about that. I'm 100 % sure our D3CL team together with players can achieve the ultimate goal in that perspective :)
Former Euro-PvP.net moderator & Euro-PvP.org founder/admin
                                          &

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 16:47:17 pm »

Our goal is to make english section the center of D3CL, it's core. However we also want to host natonial sections, pol is already there, because we have huge pol community around ( + many poles from AR/PCL/BNPL/D2CL dont speak english very well ;p ). In the nearest future we should have Czech section too and then hopefully many others.

Spirals

• Forsaken
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Rakanoth
  • Xpk
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 17:16:44 pm »

Good! Sounds like you guys have thought it through - excellent work :)

GuN

• Imp
  • IMP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 17:33:47 pm »

Hehe Richi, ill remember your indirect flame :P !

Anyway, Jorrit i gave up the work since it was very frustrating to have a side ready and its changed right after by blizzard. You dont played the beta as long as i did, but i can tell you, i couldnt count how often they changed the skillsystem or how often they changed the statsystem. And after a while you give up, especially when your less then a hand full. So i wont host any side or board with the release of Diablo3.

But when you need help with inside game knowledge or anything else related to Diablo3, let me know.

B4ST4RD

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2012, 22:48:58 pm »

ahhaha gunna, you caught me! Ofcourse IMP was the best bvb clan in d2's history, undiscussable :-*

hey this sounds really disappointing, gun doesn't , pvp-viking doesn't and also spirals doesn't seem set up anything. I know you polish guys have/had a strong playerbase, but I'm not sure what kind of plans you have.
I have been thinking about this topic several times, if you're interested to hear my ideas, let me know. Although my idea, ideally takes place in the following scenario: europes leading, unrivaled DIII PVP community, one place to gather them all, league, scene, semi pro level + much more. In general a contradiction to the situation we had in DII, many different places, many different leagues with low playerbase and no appeal to partners in gaming industry & gaming scene.
You guys at d3cl should clearly communicate what you are intending to do, another little pvp community with XXX members wont suffice, in my honest opinion.

On the other side, as Gun already mentioned, we all don't know what we can expect from DIII PvP, so we can't make up any ideas together until we do, or Blizzard tells us what they plan to do in before of the pvp patch/release.

Pat

• Rakanoth
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 01:13:09 am »

Well we want to be prepared perfectly enough and ready with the website/forums and necessary promotion before the release day of Diablo III. Don't feel disappointed because I've spent enough time on euro-pvp.net forums, moderating that place for couple of years and then I created the euro-pvp.org community from scratch (from a technical perspective too) when Rostedt and Kaamos decided to put an end to their project. Spirals is my dear friend and I asked him back then to help me with managing my project once I established it. As Rogh posted above, we'll be focusing on the international league/players and our goal is to create a large (if not the largest) D3 pvp community. My personal aim is to spread the word among all AoW/EP league players that I have known for like 13-14 years now to bring them here. Our ultimate goal is to merge all serious Diablo PvP leagues/communities from the past to establish one, great community for every player out there, that is D3CL. We have enough manpower (and even more on the horizon), skilled programmers as well as experienced moderators/admins (and players) who are dedicated and know the game like the back of their hand :)
Don't hesitate to post your suggestions because we need your feedback as it's essential for making this place the best possible community for the players.

Oh and one more thing, to keep it neat, please do it here -> http://forum.d3cl.com/index.php/board,49.0.html
                                          &

B4ST4RD

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2012, 11:45:55 am »

Sorry to ask, but what was your nick @ euro pvp, pat? I actually don't know who I am talking to. I won't share my ideas publicly, just get in contact with me if you wish to.

Pat

• Rakanoth
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2012, 11:56:43 am »

Sorry to ask, but what was your nick @ euro pvp, pat? I actually don't know who I am talking to. I won't share my ideas publicly, just get in contact with me if you wish to.
Yes, Pat, both on euro-pvp.net and euro-pvp.org. If you were a member of euro-pvp.org you should remember that since I created that place and my nick was in every news posted on the website (not mentioning the forums). About your ideas sharing - we can always talk in private if you need to.
                                          &

B4ST4RD

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2012, 13:35:31 pm »

Sorry can't remember, although I was a long time member. Really strange, you also called me TC-B4ST4RD in the other post, so we must have met before. Sorry my brain, seriously damaged it seems.

Pat

• Rakanoth
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2012, 13:50:43 pm »

Hehe no problem. Anyway, nice to have you here.
                                          &
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 19 queries.