• April 29, 2024, 13:40:40 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: RMAH: discussion topic  (Read 4308 times)

Spirals

• Forsaken
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Rakanoth
  • Xpk
    • View Profile
RMAH: discussion topic
« on: June 15, 2012, 10:47:27 am »

How do you feel about the RMAH? Will you use it? What will it mean for the value of ingame gold - and will the normal AH still be used?

Personally I feel like it's no longer a game - more a way for people to make a living. I suspect that the normal AH will get a marginal role as most people who find good items will post it up for cash. Discuss!
We turn desire to fire, electric sparks to the wire
Highered the stakes when we bought this monster life
Prevail by daring to fail, others content just to sail
Hail the future we bring.

rSt

• Kabraxis
  • Five Hundred Fights
    • View Profile
Re: RMAH: discussion topic
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 11:52:05 am »

Depends on what d3 is for you really. If you're dedicated hardcore gamer, then you might feel like you need to use RMAH to buy better gear. I don't really care. Never bought anything (well, I got one BB fury for buying a beer for my mate but that seemed fair hehe), sold some items (maybe 300€ in total) in d2, so I guess I'll use rmah the same way - sell something occasionally, never buy anything. What bugs me most is that 1.0.3 isn't here yet. Farming for my own gear makes my monk kinda stuck in a2, but that's another story.
A joke is a very serious thing.

Battletag: Rince#2675

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
Re: RMAH: discussion topic
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 12:19:05 pm »

Im already using rmah - easy way to earn some extra cash, not only by selling ur items vs real money. But first of all - imo in game gold auction house is still a great option to sell ur items, even if your main goal is to make money and not have fun. Why? Because you can sell igg on ebay or diablo forums without paying tax, besides not everybody will use authenticator, some are also to lazy or to dumb to use paypal or other payment possibility.

Also, rmah is not available on HC, im already playing there and will combine hc pve with sc pvp, like i did on D2 :)

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 17 queries.