Duelling & Diablo 3 > General discussion

Goals in Diablo 3

<< < (2/2)

RoGH:
We havent passed inferno yet, i can come back to this disscussion when we will, atm i think that just passing inferno wont be only goal for me. My true goal will be to finally kick asses of all those goddamn mobs who killed me xxx times when i was passing inferno first hundred times :P Kill them instead of running away like a chicken and dying a hundred times in each act, aint no coward and those little ( or big ) bastards need to feel my sword! And they will, but after months of farming :)

And then ill go hardcore...

Hamer:
havent played game yet, so nothing could disappoint me in the gameplay or difficulty level

however as i noticed it is relatively easy to achieve lvl 60 which is maxium available. i thought it would be quite hard; in diablo 2 lod (no to mention classic...) even in 09 u had to spend a lot of time to get 99 lvl, in 1.10+ it took hell lot of time to finally lvl up to 99

if you cant level above 60 (which i've seen that is reached somewhere at hell) there is nothing left after you're done with inferno; even if it will take weeks/months (doubt it, with better gear that will be used it will accelerate) there is nothing left to do at softcore (hardcore should be challenging) until pvp is released

but still, those are my views before playing the game (beta doesnt count) so this can be tottaly invalid ;)

Melcma:
Goal of Diablo series is getting better gear over and over. Chances to get ONE perfect stats legendary item is like one to quadrilion, so there is ALWAYS a way to upgrade your gear.

Matek:
I feel somewhat like FeN does. I completed Softcore normal solo, I have just enetered act 2 nightmare (co op) and I does get a bit boring. That's why I have created a wizzard on Hardcore. Already reached act 2 in co op and it is much more exciting. I will still reach 60 on my SC barb and probablly make another char or even one of each class but I really see the point to that. I don't play to earn money from the game like some people, thus after completing inferno and getting as much achievements as it is humanly (mind the word) possible there just isn't much to do.

Just to make things straight, I believe what FeN meant was that even reaching level 60 would take at least few weeks months. Not to meantion farming gear. Why is that? Because most of us played MMO's and we expected something similar, well at least I have.
Don't get me wrong I still think it's a great game but  surely not worth the money I paid for it. Sorry to all whom this may offend but if you have played Diablo and Diablo II as much as I, and my friends have, you surely understand what I mean.

Good luck to all starting HC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version