• April 19, 2024, 10:45:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Initial duel impressions PTR 1.07  (Read 16151 times)

jointit

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
Re: Initial duel impressions PTR 1.07
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2013, 10:50:27 am »

Oh no is this true? Wtf is this euro-pvp? WEAPON DMG LIMIT!? HF having zero members in this community.

Also there is a reason for ppl one shotting eachother. They have their PVM eq 30k hp 400k dps and run straight into eachother. 120k hp barb with 80k dps, 6k life regen, monster res and armor eats these glass cannons alive.

Before you make up rules based on glasscannons 1.06 builds I would say you host a at least 3 tournaments and even then I would be VERY VERY carefull making limitations such as low weapon dps or other things that will result in players using low-end items.

If it turns out to be the only option then do it fun with like only allowing hamburgers or something as weapon(s). But once again, I would be very careful with implementing such a rule (especially since Ptr has been out ~1 day and ppl havent really starting to counter the glass cannons effectively yet. Some have and it works so take a chill pill).

I said it and i say it again - I find it very very low to cry "RULE CHANGE" when you get owned. Before you cry that I want to know that you tried EVERY possible counter there is. And i know for sure you havent cause they exsists. Euro-pvp is in my eyes supposed to be different from Bnet forums and JSP because people here think twice before they whine, they do test builds, theorycrafting and really examine before they jump to conclusions. PLEASE DONT PROVE ME WRONG it would be such a shame seeing this "BAN IT CAUSE I LOOSE" attitude take a hold of this community.

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2013, 10:58:08 am »

Couldnt agree more, i remember process of creating rules on diablo 2. Relax people, we have a lot of tests to do and we have a lot of tournaments to host, i would start with regular 1v1 tours, without any further rules (or maybe just ban entering tp during round ).

Hamer

• D3CL Operator
  • Rakanoth
  • GoTH
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2013, 11:02:07 am »

you have a point jointit, it is also something i wrote in other topic - first couple of tournaments should be hosted without any rules whatsoever just to have idea how the duels will look like, right now people are just smashing each others with PvM builds

jointit

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2013, 11:12:02 am »

Cool guys lets all enjoy the chill pill :P

I also ofc agree that there should be some basic rules like no TP, restart in corner, ".go" (hehe) and so on just to get a reset for every match. Also ban Monk especially marios monk.

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2013, 11:14:02 am »

and no mh! ;]

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2013, 10:46:27 am »

blizz could introduce team fights easy. all we need is a hostile button... if creating team is too complicated for their brains, something like this will be enough so far
Pages: 1 2 [3]

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 17 queries.