• March 28, 2024, 23:04:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Problems with matches and scores  (Read 64811 times)

Yavyred

• Imp
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with matches and scores
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2013, 00:11:39 am »

Im talking after reminding and telling ppl to submit the score, after ignoring moderator posts etc...

Yavyred

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2013, 15:46:26 pm »

Hello everyone, my forum name is Yavyred but im FRA#2491

Today i logged in the d3cl website and i found i had a lost match against shadow88#2663 with the score of 0-5.
Im here to say that this game never took place neither ive submited any score like that. So, this makes me believe that this person has some control over the website and also that the league is compromised and corrupt.
Id like u to tell me that im wrong bcs i do enjoy pvp.

PS:
I recall a conversation i had yday ingame with i dont know who, ill assume it was shadow88#2663.
This guy is polish and he doesnt speak neither understands english (and has control over the website and is corrupting the league).
The conversation went something along the lines of:
him- d3cl duel?
me- hey, im sry to tell u but im in the process of selling all my barbarian gear since im making the switch to witchdoctor, the character i intend to play in pvp.
him- training wd?
me- no, i didnt enroll with my wd on the league yet since its not geared or rdy for that.

I hope u soon delete this unexisting match from the training league and have a propper talk to this polish teenager who doesnt speak or understands english.
Im at the moment getting my wd rdy to start pvping with it, i enjoy this website and the pvp league. I think theres no other so i dont want to make a negative campaign against it. In case this situation does not get corrected, me and couple of friends, who joined d3cl bcs of me, will leave and ill open threads on renoun d3 websites exposing what happened here.

Ty for your attention and sorry for such a long post.
Im sorry also for a bit of a provocative language but, besides personal reputation witch i dont care much about as im with a poor result of 7-7 on the training league, i care about JUSTICE and FAIRPLAY. I care about you all who pvp and i care about not letting the only pvp league on d3 be a sad joke.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 17:19:19 pm by Yavyred »

Green

• Administrator
  • Rakanoth
  • Aśenaebaem
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2013, 18:36:23 pm »

Thanks for your opinion, next time try to use not so agressive language and keep it cool.

I gave you w/o cuz you were inactive in the challenge chat in the website. Your opponent wrote there 2 times asking you when you can play the match with him and you dont even respond, read the rules and I'm sure that everything now will be fine.

Yavyred

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2013, 18:52:23 pm »

I was innactive on the course of 2 days maximum as im away building my wd.
I couldnt find anything written on the post -    Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion] about how much time u have to answear back or what is considered innactivity.

Lusitano

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2013, 00:15:48 am »

Fra is right, we are not 100 of the time online, so if dont awnser challenge , it never exists, and players cant loose cuz of not awsering.
I work and have a life, so i cant be 24h online waitng for nerds to challenge me. Yavyred you tottaly right.
And is not the first time i see this sort of things happening in here, (also  WIZ called KAIO (says he rule developer, ) also cheated agains me on pvp by camping on bottom and attacking with storm armor and ice whitout i even awser go.

I guess to many ppl rulling in here.....

Hope with time they band some of this dudes that damage the image of the organization.

Thnks and take care

Lusitano

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2013, 00:28:08 am »

hI Green

Last week i had a battle vs DURI#2262

So far he dosent want to place the score, cuz he says he dosent remember....

Here the conversations:
yo m8. Can you please launch the score of our battle last week? Thnks Take care
 Duri#2262   2013-04-07 20:52:52
Tbh i cant remember that duel. Not saying the score isnt correct but i just simply forgot. Do You have a printscreen?
 lusitano#2130   2013-04-07 23:21:06
yes i got a print screen 5-2 was the score. thnks buddy
 lusitano#2130   2013-04-07 23:22:14
if you wanna putt 5-4 for me is ok =) you do remember i got the victory =P cheers!
 Duri#2262   2013-04-07 23:34:56
I mean I think i remember that we've dueled but cant remember the outcome... Sed me pm with this screeny plz :)
 lusitano#2130   2013-04-08 00:05:52
you dont remeber? Dude come on....=P be fair enough you know you lost the match , was fun and fair. The print screens i take are has an safeguard, i dont send to you, but if you refuse to putt the score, i have to send to admin´s the printscreen and they will prowly ban you form the tournament,for not being fair . im not happy to do that , so please make it easy on us =). ok? Thnks and take care
 lusitano#2130   2013-04-08 00:06:49
I got the 5-2 score y victorie on Print, trust me , im not a dirty player, just want to get what i diserv and what i foght for...

I would priciatte someone help me with this issue, its trully a shame that we have to deal with this situations after some fun pvp.....

Thnks for help!

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2013, 07:56:46 am »

The problem is when some players wont play with you because they dont want loose. So he went abswer, wont accent in gamę invite etc. I think this is neccesary to giving Them w/o.

Made by tapatalk

Green

• Administrator
  • Rakanoth
  • Aśenaebaem
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2013, 11:46:51 am »

Keep reading the sticked topics. I'm sure you'll get more info from them at this moment.

@Lusitano Make a topic in judge board and follow the steps in the instruction.
@Forti Thanks for your opinion, try to remember that when you register in the league automaticly you accept the rules here.

Lusitano

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2013, 16:24:07 pm »

Green were is the judge board???

Damm i come here to have fun , and waste time , on getting my victorie confirmed....

I hope you guys get a system were clients dont need to waste time , on confirming and give proofs of victories...

thnks

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2013, 17:20:30 pm »

So giv us that system. PPL will always cheats. Sorry for the True

Made by tapatalk

memo

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2013, 11:39:53 am »

hope thats the right thread
so im participating in the lld league and apparently the barb i challenged (dziekan#2589) doesn't even have a lvl30 char anymore. chatted with him for a while and he's fine with being removed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 18 queries.