Duelling & Diablo 3 > Rules & development

Natalya legacy set

<< < (2/9) > >>

Lilith:

--- Quote from: predsr on March 04, 2013, 14:10:06 pm ---my main problem is that i dont have any gear to replace with, so ill probably be out the tour for a good few months :'(

--- End quote ---

Same here.

btw. IF legacy nat are so OP why i lost 36% of my duels(pedrs lost 31%) when ,,no op'' barbs, and wd's lost about 5-19%?

DaRkE:
I actually do not see natalya's legacy set as a problem.

You sacrifice a significant ammount of damage and health by weilding it.

I did not yet encounter any duel were the natalya's wrath is the key to winning a matchup.

I myself own the #2 natalya wrath setup in europe and I have tested it towards the new set quite alot.

Most of the time I actually prefer weilding the new set with 70-90 diceplin beause it is very rare that you encounter a diceplin problem.

Your damage output yet close to double and you are able to use this to a different advnatage than just spamming smoke scren.

Both sets are legitimate options and offers a diversity in prefered playstyle.

I do not think it is a good idea to ban out items that players have invested alot of effort into and enjoy the playstyle around it.

Lilith:
In rules legacy not get ban:) so we can close topic;p

Ryba:
I've got also some decent legacy nat gear, however right now im seriously considering to buy new nat + mempo for pvp.
If someone tells that it give so much advantage, he probably never played with legacy nat. It is good @ ava, when 1-2 shot decide of win.
But really, in comparsion to new set, about ~25-35% life and ~30% damage loss isn't that op.
If somebody want to figure out, PM Me bt, I will show the difference.
For me banning this set doesn't make sense..

Iria:
I'm a non-legacy nat DH and I have been doing fairly well in the America's PVP league. The only uses I have for a legacy set would be to face super tanky Barbarians or tanky legacy nat DH (very few of these) as those duels last so long I can run out of discipline. Against other targets, I usually have enough max discipline coupled with a use of preparation that I wouldn't benefit from the discipline regeneration anyways. If the rules changed to not allow cooldowns of skills between kills, then legacy nat DH would have a HUGE advantage, but with preparation allowed to reset, I don't notice a problem usually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version