• April 20, 2024, 15:58:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2.5  (Read 103034 times)

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2.5
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2013, 17:44:53 pm »

Nobody is whining  :o

This is what i mean whining:

Barbs are not allowed to use WotB against WD, but they are allowed to use Hex Against Barbs. Sorry, but this is stupid. Barbs are using WotB becous WD using hex. Now WD gonna totaly rape barbs. Thank you. I will not accept single challenge from WD. And if you give me free lose, i will leave the league.

Wd has other nerfs, you probably even havent been duelling vs wd this way, but its always better to cry in advance, doesnt it? We will run test league, which will last for few days and see how these rules are working, if we will see some heavy imbalance (for example too strong wd vs barb, too strong monk or dh vs wd or w/e) we will work it out.

franq

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2013, 17:47:04 pm »

And again:

GREEN2172 is the ONLY guy crying about legacy nats allllllll day long in every damn topic...
dude... buy legacy nats to be fine with duels or buy good new nats... YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE OF THEM so stop complaining about legacy nats and duel ppl that are geared at YOUR LEVEL. then you may have a chance to win!
its not about legacy nats its about you being not able to duel proper geared guys.
i duel with my new legacy nats barbs even better because i need only 4-5 hits to kill them instead of 8-10 and with the high reg of barbs duels with legacy take for EVER because of the low dmg. and btw: with legacy i do more dmg then you without legacy so ITS FOR SURE then u think its op because u lose to better geared guys then u r!

omg stop crying like a little kid in every topic... sorry for my words but i cant read it anymore.. u r the only guy doing this.

New nats with more ehp and more dmg with high discpool (70 +) its easier to survive alot of things mostly dots from wds. and you dont take forever to kill high ehpguys and stuff... just think about it.. u r bringing the same arguments over and over and many ppl told you its different then u think.
its not meant offending against you but u dont have high end gear, but you want to duel high end ppl.
old nats is expensive. a good new nats is even more expensive. let every1 do their own choice what do play and stop this oldnatsban spam.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 17:50:33 pm by franq »

VimeR

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2013, 17:58:31 pm »

The Barbarian cannot use the skill “Wrath of the Berserker” versus the Witch-Doctor, then hex isn't needed. Otherwise chance with high end gear wd/barb will look 75/25 :)

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2013, 18:02:00 pm »

Even without spirit vessel and horrify?

Lilith

• D3CL Judge
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2013, 18:08:29 pm »

I was testing new rules with Keen and it's ok imo. I lost about 70-65% of duels, but finally not 100% lose :)

kaio

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2013, 18:15:34 pm »

Barbs are not allowed to use WotB against WD, but they are allowed to use Hex Against Barbs. Sorry, but this is stupid. Barbs are using WotB becous WD using hex. Now WD gonna totaly rape barbs. Thank you. I will not accept single challenge from WD. And if you give me free lose, i will leave the league.

And u propose urself as a jud?

Ryba

• Imp
  • *Ryb *RybaHC *IHP-Fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2013, 18:52:10 pm »

Good job gents,
I'm up for new league session.

btw, my eyes are bleeding when I hear green's whine about 'different rules for legacy and non-legacy blablabla'.

Dude, rules are firm, cut the shit mate /or eveltualy buy 03 nat set/.
Ryba#2786

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2013, 19:06:39 pm »

@franq: If you read my posts so closely you know that I wrote about NOT banning old nat, but making different rules:)
If new nat is so good, prO etc. as you said, why the hell you're using old?^^
I can argue with you all day, but I do not want to spam forum, then I will short my message to: everybody can give their feedback, so f*ck off from me:)

jointit

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2013, 19:09:37 pm »

@franq: If you read my posts so closely you know that I wrote about NOT banning old nat, but making different rules:)
If new nat is so good, prO etc. as you said, why the hell you're using old?^^
I can argue with you all day, but I do not want to spam forum, then I will short my message to: everybody can give their feedback, so f*ck off from me:)

You saw my answer on page 2. Different rules wont happen. Sometimes you will need Leg.Nat and then you use that gear, sometimes you will not and then you use something else. It will be a choice of eq-strategy and there will not be any 2 separete rules for non legacy nats and legacy nats.

Rules will be complicated enough even when trying to implement the smallest change, and personally I also think its simply a bad idea to do this distinction.

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2013, 19:18:05 pm »

Yes I saw your answer, that's why I know it senseless to continue this discussion:) It's just funny when legacy nat users attack me personally and try to prove that they don't have advantage when they have:) They didn't played in league with new nat, but they are sure there is no difference^^ And franq - played 2 matches and he try to convince me that I'm wrong.

I create a good feedback on 1st page, and that's all. This post is only answer to their panic defense of legacy set:)

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2013, 19:19:17 pm »

And u propose urself as a jud?

Yes i do, but this is change i do not agree. Barbs got nurfed pretty enough against DH and Wizards. We lose 20% armor and 20% resist - like 6,7 -10 % dmg reduction. That means if you crit for 1 mil, ill take like 50-100k more dmg. And that is a lot. Im not whining, but i wont have no fun duels. And the main problem vs WD is that im hexed like 9 sec with cd of 15 sec. And Vimer is right. Similar geared Barb and Wd now % chance of winning is again in favor of WD. Barbs use WotB cuz WDs use hex. Now i have tested the new rulz against Wizard. I think banning war cry is not correct here as well. He can kill me now like 3 times easier. But gonna play more vs wizard for final words.
   I see you work for that balance and i admire this, but wont play unbalanced and funless fights.

Duri

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2013, 19:20:05 pm »

-   Vanishing Dye is not allowed.

If that was supposed to be a nerf vs item swap during the fight, You've acidently nerfed a really big thing for monk aspecially in duels vs DH where from my experience 50% of victories comes from impale reflect...

jointit

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2013, 19:43:18 pm »

Yes I saw your answer, that's why I know it senseless to continue this discussion:) It's just funny when legacy nat users attack me personally and try to prove that they don't have advantage when they have:) They didn't played in league with new nat, but they are sure there is no difference^^ And franq - played 2 matches and he try to convince me that I'm wrong.

I create a good feedback on 1st page, and that's all. This post is only answer to their panic defense of legacy set:)

Yeah dont worry about it bro, these forums are here for discussion :)

Lilith

• D3CL Judge
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2013, 19:54:21 pm »

So if legacy is imba why in top 20 are only 2 legacy hunters? You, Captain and McP are higher in ranking than predsr(17), and I on 10place with many lucky wins^^

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2013, 19:59:42 pm »

Here are my proposed changes for some of the rules:

1) Regarding Vanishing Dye, if both players agree, then it should be allowed (I don't want to have to redye my gear just for dueling and I'm sure most other players don't care).

2) DH vs WD: Currently, the DH will have no trouble utterly crushing any WD with these rules. I propose the WD can only choose two of the three: Zombie Dogs, Spirit Walk, Spirit Vessel.

3) DH vs Wiz: I recently played a good Wizard and he can kill me in 3 crit thunder bolts, and not to mention his other skills that hurt a lot. Also, his EHP was high enough that it took 3-4 hits total to kill him with Force Armor. I propose DH can only use either Battle Scars OR Companion, but not both.

4) DH vs Monk: I think the proposed change is ok but I fear for the 90% stacked dodge Monks. All other classes will have an attack which bypasses dodge (Rend, Haunt, Exploding Palm, Ray of Frost/Blizzard/...) so they won't have this problem. I think it will basically become a duel of RNG with the Monk to land your attack. Are there other solutions, such as banning Sharpshooter?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 17 queries.